My 3 Soulfire Grace Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VS1976

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are my 3 Aspen Soulfire Graces by Dene Mason (Matching pairs #4 Regular & Platinum and custom Grace) :)

14luh35.jpg
3GR1
2l88zuf.jpg
3GR2
2q3cbpc.jpg
3GR3
1zf3ask.jpg
3GR4
s33d5g.jpg
3GR5
34estbk.jpg
3GR6

Don't worry guys, I've put in a call for the thread to be moved to the General area.

Beautiful set up VS :rock, I saw over at SF that you were getting a custom one too and she's very nice.
I personally prefer the Aspen original versions but she is very pretty.
Congrats on the pick up :rock :duff
x :wave

Last edited:
Don't worry guys, I've put in a call for the thread to be moved to the General area.

Beautiful set up VS :rock, I saw over at SF that you were getting a custom one too and she's very nice.
I personally prefer the Aspen original versions but she is very pretty.
Congrats on the pick up :rock :duff

:drool :drool :drool I am so so Jealous of you right now, Major Major Congrats VS

Thanks Adoptedscot & Colossus :)

Here are some pics of the custom Grace posted at SF
2va1kw5.jpg
GC1
iqivj6.jpg
GC2

Last edited:
Great Custom, Love It. You Know Vs, you could have posted this in Show your Shelves area, pm Adoptedscot ask to move it there or repost it over there, you are showing collectibles on your shelves, promise you will get alot more activity and :drool :exactly:
I know I will

Great Custom, Love It. You Know Vs, you could have posted this in Show your Shelves area, pm Adoptedscot ask to move it there or repost it over there, you are showing collectibles on your shelves, promise you will get alot more activity and :drool :exactly:
I know I will

Hmmm I didn't even know there was one here? :thud: Maybe I should just start one like I did at Sf? :impatient:

Thx for the advice Colossus :hi5:

I know I will

Hmmm I didn't even know there was one here? :thud: Maybe I should just start one like I did at Sf? :impatient:

Thx for the advice Colossus :hi5:

Al's right VS, just go, here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20

..and start a Shelves thread for yourself, there's many in that section with amazing set up's.
Plus you can also droll over all the ladies Collosus has in his collection too :drool :rock

Will do :) but does Colossus have more ladies then me, lol? :monkey5 :drool :lol

Probably, he's got more than most of us :lol

Mine are rarer tho ;) :lol I wish (U know I love Ya Al :wave)
x :rock

Hmmm I need to check his thread out then....but I do have quite a few too!

You know I feel the Love Shell and back at you my favorite Scotswoman and yes you do have rarer ones than me but I am Honored to be in Great Company.
Yes Vs you are more than Welcome to check the Ladies out just pick on the link on my sig, comments are always welcome.

You know I feel the Love Shell and back at you my favorite Scotswoman and yes you do have rarer ones than me but I am Honored to be in Great Company.
Yes Vs you are more than Welcome to check the Ladies out just pick on the link on my sig, comments are always welcome.

Lots of cool stuff you got there Colossus. You have very similar taste as me minus the Bowen though :monkey3. Where did u get those glass domes for your Mcfarlane Dawn figures? I'm gonna post all my stuff tonight. Luckily it's a straight copy and paste so it should only take an hour or so...:)

Umm....Ih8u
And by that I mean that I am green with envy. That custom is a thing of beauty. Congrats!
Did you have to ship that to Australia and back?

Umm....Ih8u
And by that I mean that I am green with envy. That custom is a thing of beauty. Congrats!
Did you have to ship that to Australia and back?

Thanks for hating me :nana::monkey3 It was customed before I purchased it. It cost me $88 to get it to ship to Canada. Don't know if I would had sent something over there to get it done. :wave

:gah:
I only want one and you have three. By the time I realized this statue existed, it was no longer affordable for me.
:clap
Congrats, though. They look spectacular together.

Back