1/6 display cases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxedracer

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi Guys, can anyone point me in the direction of a place that sells decent display cases, ideally with lights. Generally for Hot Toys stuff. I live in the UK and cannot find anywhere that sells them.

Thx

I've seen these cases all over, but if you want something with lights than you're probably looking for something more fancy.

I don't know about UK stores so if you run out of options I'd suggest checking out the customs section where a member named 'Station' has them for sale. They are incredible with LED displays of different color, as well as an etching of the figure name on it :D

Here is a link where you can check his stuff out:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80710

Ikea detolf is the universal standard. They have light fittings you can install as an option.

Yeah if you're looking to house multiple 1/6 then Feroze is right, IKEA Detolf displays are the cheapest option and run around $60 here in the US. They also sell LED lights called DIODERS that you can install in a variety of ways since they are double sided with tape.

there's a company called Selquin (www.selquintrading.com) who make excellent cabinets. They stock a whole range of sizes, come chock full of lights, and will make custom cabinets for you too. They're not cheap, though.

The most common option is to pop down to Ikea and get a detolf or 2.....or 5....

Detolf's have become hack...

THIS:
979643e4-7d16-4b79-80c5-4103934f7d1e-1.jpg

It looks like a medicine cabinet from doctor's office. Detolf remains king :) But strangely out of stock at my ikea :S

Back