Action Figure Neca 1/4th Predator Custom Mod Thread Only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EndoT800

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Now that the Neca 1/4th Preds are out, let the mods begin! Please post all custom work here. No shipping, price talk or random stock pictures, just post custom projects only. Let's see all the customization progress of this Neca 1/4th Predator here. Full completed projects can be posted here as well or you can start your own thread.

I wish TRU would stop being idiots and send the on-line POs out, so I could post pics on here!! Ridiculous they stock their shelves with these three weeks before filling on-line orders for customers who have already paid for the thing!! Last time I deal with those morons!!!

Why not? All I said was how I want to get mine so I can post pics of it in here. If you're going to jump my case either PM me or jump everyone else whose post is not a direct pic of a mod, or comment about it. My comment was in no way an attempt to spam your thread.
I don't think he was really trying to be a ******, he's knew..

Idunno :dunno

YUP..THIS FIGURE IS GREAT!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X2eYDd0fQw"]YouTube - ‪NECA 1/4 19" PREDATOR BIO FIX!‬‏[/ame]

cimg6133x.jpg

cimg6134.jpg

cimg6140z.jpg

cimg6141h.jpg

I don't think he was really trying to be a ******, he's knew..

Idunno :dunno

A lot of you guys know me from the 1/4 scale thread, and know how excited I am about getting mine and modding it. I'm just trying to emphasize I'm not a spammer trying to ruin this thread, and that PMing someone instead of putting them out in the wind on the thread is the better thing to do if you don't like their posts.

That's all :hi5:

A lot of you guys know me from the 1/4 scale thread, and know how excited I am about getting mine and modding it. I'm just trying to emphasize I'm not a spammer trying to ruin this thread, and that PMing someone instead of putting them out in the wind on the thread is the better thing to do if you don't like their posts.

That's all :hi5:

Please don't take it the wrong way, I was just trying to keep this thread going with mods & related comments. I feel your fustration with not having it in hand. Hopefully, you'll have it soon and post your mods pics here.:wave

Please don't take it the wrong way, I was just trying to keep this thread going with mods & related comments. I feel your fustration with not having it in hand. Hopefully, you'll have it soon and post your mods pics here.:wave

:hi5: All good brother!! I'm glad you understand what I was getting at, and apologize for any confusion I've caused :1-1:

Back