Shark Night 3D...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So,
after Piranha 3D, now we get this!!

Shark%2BNight%2B3D%2BMovie%2BPoster.jpg

:lol!
Should be fun enough I guess! :panic:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXo_SAgz0cc"]YouTube - ‪Shark Night 3D - Trailer‬‏[/ame]

" From one of the producers of the texas chainsaw massacre ". :lol

Is it just me or does Joel Moore give off the impression he's around 17 or 18 in every movie he's in when in fact he's 34. :rotfl

I'll probably buy it when it's cheap.

Heard this has like a pg-13 rating ..so there won't even be any proper gore, a shark movie without blood ,what's the point??

I'm a sucker for shark movies. I mean I sat through that awful Baldwin "Sharks in Venice", Shark Attack 1-4, Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus, Shark Swarm...I think I could sit through this :lol. At least it seems to have a theaterical run. It's got that thing going for it that the others that I listed did not have.

looks kinda scary actually. The sharks look like the deep blue sea sharks.

"How can Sharks be in a Lake?" "It's a salt lake"

Bull Sharks survive in fresh water lakes as well as salt water. Plus they are more aggressive to humans than White Sharks.
Shows how much research they did.

It looks like Shark-____e

I'd rather watch this instead
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8gRF_m6CSI"]YouTube - ‪The OFFICIAL SHARKTOPUS Trailer‬‏[/ame]

"How can Sharks be in a Lake?" "It's a salt lake"

Bull Sharks survive in fresh water lakes as well as salt water. Plus they are more aggressive to humans than White Sharks.
Shows how much research they did.

It looks like Shark-____e

I'd rather watch this instead
YouTube - ‪The OFFICIAL SHARKTOPUS Trailer‬‏

yes. Bull sharks kill more people then any other and they are the only shark that can also survive in fresh water. lots of those attacks are in fresh water rivers.

l still hate being in lakes by my self. in the summer sometime l go tubing or water skiing. l will sometimes go water skiing where it's just me in the water, but l am scared in the water by myself. if there is someone else in the water with me i'm fine. last year me and my dad bought a sport boat but before that l used to use the canoe and go fishing by myself. l was always nervouse of seeing a giant shart or some water demon grabing me and pulling me in. just a phobia l have always had.

Back