Who lives in your backyard?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllisonAmy

Hoarder of Larimar
Reaction score
IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1140bird1.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1289cropped.jpg

IMG_1365cropped.jpg

IMG_1380cropped.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1427cropped.jpg

IMG_1159birdcropped.jpg

IMG_6014.jpg

IMG_6016.jpg

IMG_5240.jpg

IMG_5241.jpg

We have lots of frog pictures, too.

Wyle E. Coyote, Pepe le Pew, Rocky Raccoon, and Woodsy the Owl also visit, but I don't have any pictures of them.

I've also seen pheasant and I saw a fox, once.

Last edited:
We have Barn Swallows that come back every year and have kiddies. They'be been coming for about 7 years. They are in our entry way. The cats go crazy when we open the door and they look out the glass door.

birds1.jpg

birds2.jpg

birds3.jpg

birds4.jpg

Nice pics. My last house have bird's nest on the grape vines. Accidently ran over a possum, crushed its head, that survived for a few days(not by me :monkey3). Garden snakes that must've a colony nearby cause I see them almost every year. And I never see them beyond my backyard. And of course bee hive...small.

Current house, I mostly see rabbits and small bee hive. Although there's deer in the distant area, they never go to my vacinity. Maybe I get to live down south one day and catch a glimpse of a Jersey Devil!

They come every year... lol.
It's still a touch chilly in Montreal so we haven't opened the pool yet, hence the unchlorinated water...

1-4.jpg

2-3.jpg

In the woods behind my house I came across what appeared to be a dead body but actually turned out to be a homeless guy sleeping.

I just had some duck lay eggs in my pool befoe I opened it this year.

I also had a birds nest made in my my mailbox once. I watched them grow up. I even named them Drake, Hicks, Frost and vasquez. They were super cute!

Back