Official EB X M: Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieguito_89

Super Freak
Reaction score
『パイレーツ・オブ・カリビアン/生命の泉』ディズニーデジタル 3D(TM)にて公開中!!
I’m captain Jack Sparrow!!
トーキング機能搭載でジャック・スパロウ オリジナルボイス
13種を再生できる!

2011年9月発売予定
アルティメットユニゾン No.05
UU ジャック・スパロウ

参考小売価格¥29,000(税込)

頭部原型製作 ENTERBAY
パーツ原型製作 PERFECT-STUDIO
衣装製作 秋元 みえこ

●全高約300mm
●ジョニー・デップ演じる「ジャック・スパロウ」を完全立体化!
●ENTERBAY製作の頭部は独特な表情や、特徴的なヘアスタイルをリアルに再現!
●特徴的な衣装は、帽子、ロングコートをはじめ劇中のイメージを再現!
●腰のベルトには銃を2丁装着し、たすき掛けベルトの鞘にはサーベルを抜き差し可能!
●アクセサリーパーツ「銃2丁」「サーベル」「コンパス」の他に 聖盃 「Chalice」と「シップインボトル」が付属!
●新規「RAH301改トーキングボディ」を使用し、
 ジャック・スパロウ オリジナルボイスによる劇中の印象的な台詞、
 13種類をランダム再生可能! また、独自のスタイル、可動を再現可能!
●各種手首パーツ付属により劇中シーンの再現が可能!
●PVC製ブーツ付属
●フィギュアスタンド付属!

(C) Disney

*監修中のサンプルを撮影しております。
 発売商品とは異なる場合がございます事、ご了承ください。
*Prototype pending approval.
 Final product may differ from the image shown.

1343022bc4ln49nlz234l4.jpg

134303hhbau81fk1knzfmh.jpg

134304jvkvrsysnkjgnjq8.jpg

134307m4ylzeuf18z5xl1t.jpg

134311pqr7dwazttfn43tz.jpg

1343147hq8y5h7xh85mzdy.jpg

1343154c7ccyml3z8q8k7m.jpg

1343186r6kuuatb0ba0r40.jpg

Head sculpt: ENTERBAY
Parts sculpt: PERFECT-STUDIO
Clothing: Mieko Akimoto

It comes with a talking system implanted and 13 types of original dialogues by Jack Sparrow can be enjoyed!

-There 2 guns on his waist belt and the saber can be drawn!
-"Chalice" and "ship-in bottle" is enclosed with 2 guns, saber and a compass.
-Newly made RAH 301 Revised Talking body is used and 13 types of dialogues from the movies can be played!
-Posable!
-Hand parts enclosed to remake your favorite scenes!

Last edited:
The headsculpt is insane! Just looks like a screencap of the movie!

A talking doll !? :horror

Can it open his mouth while talking? :cuckoo:

You said it! its a doll!

Maybe this is the next step after HT PERS/ EB 360 eye system is a doll that can speak.

Yea, i know moving eyes was developed way back before EB/HT :wink1:

The face looks photoshoped onto the body. Something strange about it. I smell something fishy :tap

Ehhh talking feature is unnecessary and makes it lose some of its... sophistication. It's not a child's toy!

Paint apps look good as usual for Enterbay protos. And I say this every time, don't believe their BS.

Face looks rather photoshoped - I like the hair and bandana and the coat but the clothes look very cheap, espesh the plastic belts and boots.

Release has nothing to do with Enterbay, Enterbay cant even sell to EB dealers - due to licencing.

All they did was partnered with Medi under UU banner and supply Medi with YJ's sculpt

EB in the end are just distributors of the figure (HK/China only - just like the other UU projects)

Release has nothing to do with Enterbay, Enterbay cant even sell to EB dealers - due to licencing.

All they did was partnered with Medi under UU banner and supply Medi with YJ's sculpt

EB in the end are just distributors of the figure (HK/China only - just like the other UU projects)

Yeh but Enterbay have made sure their fingerprints are all over the promo material. Interesting decision seeing as how if it bombs they'll wear a large share of the blame - maybe most of it.

oh yeah. And $350.

Hey Breakers when you put "UU" like that it looks just like a pair of saggy tits-which is very appropriate for this nightmare pairing.

I think the sculpt is great, I don't like the talking bit though, its just a bit tacky & who would want it anyway. They'd be better of droping that & dropping there price as well.

I think it looks great, but the headsculpt is a completely different colour to the body which might be giving off that Photoshopped look.
To be honest the price is insane, and I don't blame Enterbay for that, I blame Medicom

Ehhh talking feature is unnecessary and makes it lose some of its... sophistication. It's not a child's toy!
Agreed, and I would say the same about light up gimmicks--better suited for Hasbro toys. Those types of gimmicks make these figures feel. . .cheaper, somehow. But be careful saying that around certain HT fans or they'll string you up and toss rotten tomatoes at you.

And the face does appear photoshopped here to me. Looks like they only show the face from two angles, which is also very strange. . .

-There 2 guns on his waist belt and the saber can be drawn!
-Posable!
-Hand parts enclosed to remake your favorite scenes!
These are really their selling points? Huh.

Last edited:
maybe i buy only the headsculpt and put it on my old hot toys jack sparrow if i find it part out on the ebay but seriously
medicom prices are ridiculously high
if they really wanted to have any chance in the market they should offer their products on half of the price of hot toys
i cannot understand their selling strategy
seriously

$350 seriously is too much, i can understand if the figure comes with a vehicle like tron or ghost rider for that kind of price but this comes with nothing but a talking feature, reminds me of the old kenner robocop toy i used to have with sound features,lol

350$??? :panic::panic::panic:
I must recognize that the head sculpt is pretty good, better than HT I think... further with the real hair and that bandana, it looks better. But the price is astronomical!!

Btw, HT have announced the 2 grials and the bottle..... Is amazing how is trying to buried EB :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back