• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Art Nouveau Leia by Adam Hughes (£279) | 1/4 Russell Crowe "Gladiator" Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsychoCenobite

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS: Art Nouveau Leia by Adam Hughes (£279) | 1/4 Russell Crowe "Gladiator" Kit

***Art Nouveau Leia by Adam Hughes***

Art Nouveau Leia by Adam Hughes
Star Wars Celebration IV
17in x 39in (43.2cm x 99.1cm)
Limited to 250 (194)
Signed by Adam Hughes

£279 inc. Worldwide P&P

This one recently sold on eBay for $499 (approx. £310):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260816309992&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

***1/4 Russell Crowe "Gladiator" Kit***

Below are some more details about this kit, but you can see and read more in this thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51786

1/4 Scale Russell Crowe as Maximus “Gladiator” Kit

This is a very rare and very limited 1/4 Scale Russell Crowe as General Maximus KIT from the Academy Award winning movie "Gladiator"

This was a commission work, which I was apart of, and is very limited – around 80 pieces were produced of this kit worldwide. The final statue stands at 20" tall and was sculpted by Andy Bergholtz (https://www.absculpture.com) – who use to sculpt for Sideshow Collectibles and creates some of the most life-like portraits of famous people that I have even seen.

KIT BUILDING EXPERIENCE NEEDED:

This is a kit and it will come to you in pieces, so you will need to assemble and paint it yourself – I can supply quite a few reference shots from the film if you are painting it yourself.

You will need some kit building experience if you're looking at building this yourself but you could commission someone else to build and paint it for you – this is what I've done with my own kit.

The kit is really good and detailed but it will need some cutting, sanding and a small bit of filling.

1/4 Scale Russell Crowe as Maximus "Gladiator" Kit

"Father of a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife and I shall have my vengeance in this life or the next"

Kit Parts: 1 x Body, 2 x Legs, 2 x Arms, 1 x Hand Holding Sword Handle, 2 x Heads, 2 x Shoulder Plates, 1 x Sword Blade, 1 x Base, Plus Helmet Spikes and Leather Drapes.

Two Head Sculpts: This kit comes with two head sculpts – One of Russell Crowe without his helmet and one where he is wearing the iconic gladiator helmet. This allows you to choose how you want to display him.

Product Size: 20 inches tall
Box Size: 32 x 29 x 29cm
Weight: 4kg

£169 (inc. UK P&P) / £189 (inc. EU P&P) / £195 (inc. US P&P)

PsychoCenobite :horror

Last edited:
Re: FS: Custom 1/4 Russell Crowe "Gladiator" Kit by Andy Bergholtz – £199.99 inc. UK

Long time no see m8 :) anyway great guy and seller here.

Re: FS: Custom 1/4 Russell Crowe "Gladiator" Kit by Andy Bergholtz – £199.99 inc. UK

Cheers mate! :wave

I've been having a bit of a rubbish year. I finally bough a flat at the start of 2010 but was then made redundant at the end of August.

I've been out of work ever since! :monkey2

So, I'm having to consider sell a lot of my items that did sell a few years ago.

These items will probably get listed over the next month:

1/4 Darth Vader Premium Format Exclusive
LoTR: Ringwraith on Steed
LoTR: Witch-King of Angmar
LoTR: Morgul Lord

As well as some of my art prints.

One Gladiator kit pending to the US.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Ah m8 that suxs about work, i hope it all gets sorted soon.

Ah m8 that suxs about work, i hope it all gets sorted soon.

Thanks. Yeah, it's been a though period but I'm hoping things will sort themselves out soon. I'm not sure how much more of the Jobcentre I can take! :monkey2

One Gladiator kit now SOLD to the US.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

2 kits left! :wave

1 kit is pending but the other is still available! :wink1:

Only one currently available! :peace

Grab it while you can. Once they're gone, they're gone! :)

Just a bump! :)

I'd really like to shift this final kit, so send me a PM if you're interested.

PM me if you're interested or want to make an offer! :)

I've got two kits all packed up and ready to be sent...

Re: FS: Custom 1/4 Russell Crowe "Gladiator" Kit by Andy Bergholtz – £180 inc. UK P&P

£180 inc. UK P&P!

This is as low as I will go with these last two kits.

Re: FS: Custom 1/4 Russell Crowe "Gladiator" Kit by Andy Bergholtz – £180 inc. UK P&P

Wow I would love to paint this piece its amazing

Bump! :)

Just need to shift the final one! :wink1:

Back