The Dark Knight Rises FIRST BANE PHOTO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violator66

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry guys didn't know it was already out there :slap Mod's if you can please close the thread.

Thanks
Benjamin :peace

Last edited:
In Before The Lock

5f8d5da0ba501bf54fa7.gif

Sorry guys didn't know it was already out there :slap Mod's if you can please close the thread.

Thanks
Benjamin :peace

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_DPrSEOEo"]YouTube - ‪Dumb and Dumber - We Landed on the Moon!‬‏[/ame]

Heres a good tip regarding TDK Viral material. If its more then a millisecond after the material's release, everyone already knows.

Heres a good tip regarding TDK Viral material. If its more then a millisecond after the material's release, everyone already knows.

I kind of miss the days where every thing was sent by word of mouth alone and your first glimpse was in a magazine or a trailer. There was no planning, or preparation, you just came across it.

Now we know instantly when something comes out, which makes people even more crazy and impatient for more. Now we know what trailer is attached to what and what to expect. Absolutely no self discovery.

____in interwebz.

Its a shame people are such lifeless losers they discovered the picture the way they did. It ruins any hope of having a viral similar to the Joker one which was alot of fun.

I avoided spoilers for On Stranger Tides and it was extremely enjoyable. I've been doing it more and more often, its so much better that way.

You called ???

:lol

Violator, if you go to advanced options in your opening post, the very first post and delete that post. It will delete this thread.
x :hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back