Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Amid highest anticipation, Superman, the most beloved superhero of all times, finally comes!

We are proud to present the great collectible figure of this brave and kind-hearted hero with a strong sense of justice, morality and righteousness to our fans, which is a must-have item to fulfill everyone’s dream in childhood! You’ll believe a man can fly!

HotToys-Supermanteaser.jpg

Look like a new sculpt neck. I'm glad for Superman fans finally He come out!

looks like a lot of fanboys will be doing this before the end of the world Saturday.....Thank god. Now I don't have to read every time there is a new figure announced "where's Superman"
fap.gif

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa...!!! the long awaited supes finally!!!

Not a DX, but that's ok. I'm looking forward to this (the figure, not the next 2000 pages of complaints about likeness, or any other foolishness :lol)

I won't be surprise if Hot Toys released him around July the 4th Holiday.

Where's Keaton Batman?:impatient:

hahahah i just wrote that in the Facebook Superman thread,seriously...i am greatful that the ones who want this will be now at rest.I am sure as hell many non fans will buy this to flip...

We have Superman.

Let the ZOD harassment begin :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHDiz2MYD_0"]YouTube - ‪Youtube Poop-General Zod-ZODFEST(YTP)‬‏[/ame]

Hooley Dooley! My wallet really likes me to stay away from Hot Toys, but there is no way I'll be able to resist this!

Very excited to see the full reveal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back