Bigsilva's Collection Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigsilva77

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey fellow collectors: I was introduced to statue collecting Last year in Feb. 2010,while monkeying around on Ebay. Since then I have bought most of my statues below from Ebay in New Condition(never displayed).Some from SS and other companies also. This has been a constant spending spree for me on SS pre-orders and Ebay.2 months ago I was introduced to custom Sculpts, and have met many Great contacts.This is just the begginning for me.I wish I would of known about the Comic Con also last year, I don't know anybody from my area who is obessed with this hobby like me:
Check it out:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1rno0QJaF0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]YouTube - bigsilva's Statue room[/ame]

:thud: Impressive Sir.
15 minutes of my life I do not care to get back and all this since Feb 2010 Very Very Cool, Congrats Silva and Welcome to the Show :goodpost:

Excellent collection you have in such a short time, congratulations and bravo. :clap:clap:clap Thanks for the video.

nice collection !!! love the batmobile !!

Thx. Jye: I've noticed you need some Hot Toys in your collection. I've been watching your collection from the beginning when you had your statues all put away.Congrat's on the finished Room!!

Excellent collection you have in such a short time, congratulations and bravo. :clap:clap:clap Thanks for the video.

No: Thank You for watching:

Great colletion!

Thank You: I appreciate your kind words!!

Very Nice Collection ........Mad x Collector from youtube is here......?

Your a crazy guy like me!

I have to say even a little more nuts than most. The proud, the few....

Nice collection, I visit often.

Very Nice Collection ........Mad x Collector from youtube is here......?

Thanks for Looking.

Your a crazy guy like me!

I have to say even a little more nuts than most. The proud, the few....

Nice collection, I visit often.

I'm very Proud to be "Crazy" like you.Theirs only a few of us out their that need to talk to the psyche on a monthly basis..LOL
Thanks for the Post Alex.. :duff

My New Set-Up Video: I hope you guys like it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ4jRB-0v94&list=UUC73W1dvn8kjjXqyCaI_OoQ&index=2&feature=plcp[/ame]

Back