Green Lantern Movie Masters review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's that time of the summer when the flowers bloom, the trees blossom, and the movie based action figures sprout on the pegs. Tonight I'm checking out some of the better in this year's crop, the Green Lantern movie masters figures of Hal Jordan, Tomar Re and Rot Lop Fan.

You can find the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Thanks michael for the update!

I really love your web and reading your reviews but I have noticed you sometimes start threads to let us know about some of your latest ones. Don't you think it would be better if you created a whole thread dedicated to all of them? (Something like "The Michael Crawford's review thread) Instead of creating a new one for each item reviewed? Just a good-will suggestion.

Thanks!

I think that's a great idea, as I too very much enjoy Michael's reviews, but I don't think its necessary to start a new thread for each review.

Thanks for the suggestion, but due to the way this board is arranged, I prefer to post reviews in the appropriate sections.

Parallax must be HUGE be the size of that limb. I just wish they'd show off the full C&C so I can decide if it will be worth the effort (and tons of cash) to build it.

Back