The Next 12" Figure CONFIRMED!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melvinpelayo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
NEXT WEEK!

Next week's newsletter will bring with it a preview of the next figure in Sideshow's 'Star Wars' 12-inch figure line! Will we surprise you with a figure from a new category... such as Military? Or will it be a Sith? Or maybe a Hero? Only time will tell!

EVILFACE said:
Man, nothing gets by you!

pssst, look down a few theads

Ah, Melvin, you are indeed STILL a young apprentice but there is no doubt the force is strong with you. Must. keep. all. rocks. in the air. :lol

melvinpelayo said:
NEXT WEEK!

Next week's newsletter will bring with it a preview of the next figure in Sideshow's 'Star Wars' 12-inch figure line! Will we surprise you with a figure from a new category... such as Military? Or will it be a Sith? Or maybe a Hero? Only time will tell!
Well if its a popular Sith character I sure hope they find some way to "include" everyone who wants to order the exclusive....

Khev said:
Well if its a popular Sith character I sure hope they find some way to "include" everyone who wants to order the exclusive....
:rotfl :monkey3 :rotfl

tomandshell said:
I just got really excited...

Thought that they confirmed the character that we will be seeing next week.

:D

So did I, this thread is raring for mod intervention. Wor-Gar had this covered.

tomandshell said:
I just got really excited...

Thought that they confirmed the character that we will be seeing next week.

:D

Y'know?....me too.... I nearly jumped out of my shoes!! I thought some info had leaked... :monkey1

DarkArtist81 said:
Y'know?....me too.... I nearly jumped out of my shoes!! I thought some info had leaked... :monkey1

Did someone say leaked....

bear-pee.jpg

:lol

Get your lightning ready DarthRamuk...:emperor

And if we modded the joke threads out of existance, half the threads would disappear...

Back