Hulk Vs Spidey delayed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
Hang in there guys...it's coming.

"Marvel: Hulk VS Spider-Man diorama - #9002, Ex. #90021 & Gray #90022 Now Late June/July 2006 "

IMG_0207.jpg

This isn't too much of a delay. If it does make it into late June, then it's still Q2.

I wonder which of the three will go out first? Regular, exclusive, or gray?

This is not a major delay--just a week or two at most. That's not the kind of time it would take for an overhaul or adjustment to the painting. Just a regular old fashioned "almost done but not quite finished give me a few more days" kind of delay.

I HAVE TRADE MY GRAY HULK ALREADY....I WILL RECEIVE IT,TAKE SOME PICS WITH IT( FOR THE LEGEND...) AND SHIP IT BACK TO HIS NEW OWNER....:monkey2

Shaihulud said:
I HAVE TRADE MY GRAY HULK ALREADY....I WILL RECEIVE IT,TAKE SOME PICS WITH IT( FOR THE LEGEND...) AND SHIP IT BACK TO HIS NEW OWNER....:monkey2

Trade against a good looking green one? :emperor

Shaihulud said:

at least your decision is not haunting you... :rolleyes:

and obviously the reason for the delay is the repaints for Spidey to be in his black costume in the Gray Hulk one. :lol

Last edited:
Not surprised or upset. I need the break after last month and this one.

I got the exclusive off flex-pay, so come Sunday, mine will be paid for. It's not a huge delay, but it's annoying when you've got all the items listed in the newsletter that are delayed.

seems to me that most everything is usually delayed with Sideshow, at least most items I have ordered. It's pretty much the norm, so it never comes as a surprise to me......Instead of looking for the update to tell me when it will be on its way, I find myself looking for the delay notice :D

Back