Jamie's Hot Toys/Enterbay collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xjamiex

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks for checking out my collection! I've been collecting since November and I'm pretty proud of what I have so far... Unfortunately the photos aren't the greatest because I only have an iPhone4 as a camera, but you all get the idea ;) If anyone wants any more pics/info of certain figures or my collection, leave a comment or PM me!

Big ups to keysta75, Gates70 and cplhicks, and a few other dudes for helping me start off my collection:hi5:

Enjoy!

Christopher Nolan Batman Collection: (Due to detolfs being temporarily discontinued at my local ikea, I've had to cramp them all in for now :lol)
DSC05857.jpg

300 King Leonidas':
DSC05879.jpg

24: Jack Bauer, Inglorious Basterds: Aldo Raine, Predator: Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer, V for Vendetta: "V":
DSC05859.jpg

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Sweeney Todd:
DSC05861.jpg

Thanks for checking out my collection, enjoy!

Last edited:
Re: xjamiex's collection (thus far)

Hey guys,

I finally got around to buying a detolf and some lights for my figures, so I thought it'd only be appropriate to show them off. I've been collecting since November and I'm pretty proud of what I have so far and got a few pre-orders on the way, so expect more updates then. Until I get a better camera, these are all taken on my iphone 4. If anyone wants any more pics of certain figures or my collection, leave a comment or PM me!

Big ups to keysta and a few other dudes for helping me start off my collection:hi5:

Enjoy!

Overview of my collection
IMG_0390.jpg

Jokers from The Dark Knight
IMG_0391.jpg

King Leonidas from 300
IMG_0392-1.jpg

The Good Guys: V from V for Vendetta, Aldo Raine from Inglourious Basterds and Jack Bauer from 24
IMG_0393.jpg

Scarecrow and Batman Demon set from Batman Begins
IMG_0394.jpg

Hey Jamie thanks for the shout out. I feel really honored. Great Great start on your collection. You got some excellent pieces here, love that V, you know how I feel about Mr. Jack Bauer. Love the Joker set up. King Leonidas is an Awesome figure why 2 of them? Kinda regret not getting the Demon Batman. I'm asking you why 2 Leos when I purchase 2 Bruce Lee sets for all three looks. I also got in the Sgt Barnes. I know I haven't updated my thread lately that cuz I just started my new Job and I big big plans for my collection. Again thanks for the shout out and keep collecting my friend.

Re: xjamiex's collection (thus far)

Hey Jamie thanks for the shout out. I feel really honored. Great Great start on your collection. You got some excellent pieces here, love that V, you know how I feel about Mr. Jack Bauer. Love the Joker set up. King Leonidas is an Awesome figure why 2 of them? Kinda regret not getting the Demon Batman. I'm asking you why 2 Leos when I purchase 2 Bruce Lee sets for all three looks. I also got in the Sgt Barnes. I know I haven't updated my thread lately that cuz I just started my new Job and I big big plans for my collection. Again thanks for the shout out and keep collecting my friend.

Hey keysta, thanks for all the kind words, I really appreciate it! Your collection has been a huge inspiration for me and I love your set up haha.

To be honest, I love the HT King Leo... definitely one of Hot Toy's greatest- plus I love 300. The second King Leonidas I actually got for really cheap price from the seller so I thought why not and I might trade him in the future for something else I want (i.e. Blade, Dutch). Congrats on the new job and I'm excited to see your plans for your collection:hi5: Also, we need to figure out a way together and get our EB Jack's on a HT body haha. Cheers man, thanks again!!

Re: xjamiex's collection (updated June 15th 2011)

Recently added HT Dutch to my collection! See pics on page 1, thanks for looking :D

great stuff, congrats !

Best update EVER!!!

Dutch kicks some serious @ss! :clap

Re: Jamie's Hot Toys/Enterbay collection (updated August 16th 2011)

Great collection mate :clap

You have some fantastic figures, all really well displayed.

Congrats on Mr Todd, he is amazing.

Bob

Back