NECA: Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:
Triad does have figures with Vagajays, they simply realised they could cash in on Sharon Stone's cash box. :lol

More importantly, Evil Dead 2 : Neca!

Dude maybe we'll finally get a sweaty Newman figure from Triad.

Or how about Jeanne Tripplehorn with Agressive Sex Battle Damaged outfit. :rotfl

great news on the rambo figures, i hope tankman sculpts them.
now we need dutch from predator.alien queen from aliens,
neca is really on a roll , alien,aliens, t1,t2, p1,p2, robocop and now rambo.

Great news. First Enterbay now Neca, surely Hot Toys will show something soon too, when Neca or Hot toys got the license for T1/T2 the other soon followed suit.

I also noticed how it says Hot Toys still have the T2 License, yet neca don't? This could mean we have yet to see something T2 from Hot toys. Hope so!

Does Necas' license cover rambo 4?

nice. i'm excited that we might finally see a nice rambo 4 figure from enterbay. i'm hoping they do something with the body cause stallone's body is more beefy in 4. i like the ht barney and would love to see that body minus all the tats from the film

triad doing basic instinct? lol at least we can get a michael douglas for a gordon gecko bash right?! that would be awesome! greed is good! lol

can someone ask the NECA if they will make Expendables now they are doing Rambo?

Back