Finally Getting a PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairlesswookiee

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
Reaction score
after months of thinking about it and debating, today i got my first PF. I won an Obi Wan on ebay and i was lucky enough to find a seller that lives 30 minutes away so we arranged to meet halfway so i dont have to pay shipping. he also has a general grievous im seriously considering.
at this price minus the shipping i couldnt resist:
Obi Wan

I think once you open him and get a chance to see the quality of a PF in person you'll be buying more LOL....welcome to the PF addiction club!

hairlesswookiee said:
after months of thinking about it and debating, today i got my first PF. I won an Obi Wan on ebay and i was lucky enough to find a seller that lives 30 minutes away so we arranged to meet halfway so i dont have to pay shipping. he also has a general grievous im seriously considering.
at this price minus the shipping i couldnt resist:
Obi Wan

Obi-Wan is a contender for the best Star Wars PF that I have so far. He's gerat and I hope you like him! Now you just need a Vader... :D

no doubt im gonna search for a Vader now... i have to complete the diorama. i was looking at an exclusive luke before i realized that i had the luke and yoda on order. no need to get two luke's right now. so i went with good old Ben. if i can find a vader around november or so for a decent price i'll definately grab him.

It's about time!!!

Now you can sell your other stuff since PF is the only way to go.

;)

Nice! Photos never do these justice. Once I got my first one, I knew I would get them all.

I only have the Uni Monster PF's, but that there Obi, with all the robes, is sure to take up space, and claim it as permanent, on your shelf.

Only PF I own is Doom and I gotta agree this format lends itself to many, many things. I see myself being very selective on what I purchase from this line due to budget and space.

What I do pick up has to be amazing.

COngrats !!! Now all you need is more room and money because once you go PF you never go back :lol

Obi is definately a great choice, you WILL be buying more as a result! :D

Yeah, Obi-Wan is truly a great great piece!! I agree once you get him you will want to get more and you must get Vader to go with him.

Very cool HW...I only have two myself...Vader & Obi...I I could afford more I would love to get Lurtz...but I am very very happy with my two SW PF's...They truly are amazing...

Congrats. I just hope you realize that you are DOOMED! I bet you'll have at least two more in a couple months.

Congrats on the pick up. Once you see your first 1/4 PF in person, nothing else is ever the same. Better start looking for overtime :lol

Congrats. I looked at that auction and almost cost you a few more dollars.

Ultimately, I didn't bid, because I don't have the space for PF figures, despite how awesome that figure is and how much I love the character.

I've bought some MR stuff from that eBay seller and was very happy with those transactions.

Damned! Since I bought the PF Vader and Obi, it's been a downhill for me as far as my bank account is concerned. I already have PF Luke & Yoda on pre-order. Now I MUST get PF Luke, Han, Leia and if my funds permit GG!

Back