1/6 star wars for sale, what are prices now ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeybat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tried to do an ebay search for some of the sideshow Star wars figures I have but cant find most. I did find a new hope luke but he was priced at £190 odd ?
I have Darth
Old ben
Luke etc please can someone give me some ball park figures to start the selling at ? and be sensible or cotact me.

Tried to do an ebay search for some of the sideshow Star wars figures I have but cant find most. I did find a new hope luke but he was priced at £190 odd ?
I have Darth
Old ben
Luke etc please can someone give me some ball park figures to start the selling at ? and be sensible or cotact me.

www.toytracker.net is a pretty good site that gives you the most up to date prices based on ebay.

He's not looking to buy, he's looking to sell. In all honesty you can get whatever someone is willing to pay for them. Some go cheaper-- some go for more than they're worth. But as this isn't the commerce section I'm going to lock it up.

Check out what they're still going for (most are available) at on-line retail sites and try around that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back