Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydeous

Apprentice
CF Supporter
Reaction score
141008cznnxox10vxvx0rr.jpg

credit: bandito

Last edited:
Re: Enterbay Real Masterpiece Rambo announced!

If they're showing Rambo 4 as the advert I suspect that's what they'll be doing.

Last edited:

Its Rambo 4, there is no Rambo 5 :)

And they are almost definitely doing that if thats the advert they are showing....not like its hard for them to get an image of 1-3 instead.

This is awesome news.

...although 'Real Masterpiece' is strange isn't it?
Their Terminator was advertised as a 1/4 HD Masterpiece previously. Are they doing 2 Terminator figures ?

Damn you HT! Why do you take so long?

After GoD Bruce Lee I'm finding it hard to get enthused. I hope this time round we see more honest proto pics.

Its Rambo 4, there is no Rambo 5 :)

And they are almost definitely doing that if thats the advert they are showing....not like its hard for them to get an image of 1-3 instead.

This is awesome news.

...although 'Real Masterpiece' is strange isn't it?
Their Terminator was advertised as a 1/4 HD Masterpiece previously. Are they doing 2 Terminator figures ?

fixed.

I wont be POing EB's stuff anymore. Rather pay retail prices than get screwed like the GOD behind the scene ____.

I was thinking these were statues,thinking they were making Arnie on his bike but they re 1/6 figures??Ridiculous really,they re not going to knock Hot Toys version,one of the most revered figures of the last couple of years off the top of the tree,so why bother?

Meh. I'll get excited when I see a production product.

If they announce Rambo has a rubber body = :gah::gah::gah::gah:

Meh. I'll get excited when I see a production product.

Yeah same,me of all here should be excited to see this announcement that i have been waiting for years for,but since it's EB it's hard to get excited before you see the finished and released product.

Terminator 1/4's huge head and Bruce Lee GOD that went from an amazing Proto to a complete disaster with the rubber body are 2 examples.

Back