SSC Arashikage Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Arishikage Environment

That looks pretty sweet...however, I never think GI Joe when I see the Red Ninja's.

I'm thinking Sideshow is leaning heavily towards the comic book mythology when they produce anything related to Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow.

Wow, I'm not normally drawn to these environments, but this one looks pretty impressive to me. I just don't have the space unfortunately... :(

Man! another Environment? Are these really selling that well that Sideshow needs to keep rolling out more of these???? Bring on more 12" figures!!! not more room hogging Environments

Sideshow, throw in a weapons rack to hang the yari spear, katanas, sai and kusari gama. Oh, and throw in a few extra weapons as well, please.

Probably the golden lion / dragon statues as well.

The teaser makes it look like we get a back drop a la the recent Hots Toys stuff, but I wonder if we'll get that.

You interested, Nam? You've been pretty vocal against the environments, if I remember correctly, no?

Probably the golden lion / dragon statues as well.

The teaser makes it look like we get a back drop a la the recent Hots Toys stuff, but I wonder if we'll get that.

You interested, Nam? You've been pretty vocal against the environments, if I remember correctly, no?

I won't say no until we see what we're getting and the price, though I forecast a "no." :lol

I'm skeptical as to just how much this is dressed up given how ____tily bare the jungle environment was compared to the promo pic.

Looks pretty cool, I was about to sell my joe collection but now I might have to try to grab an sdcc viper ninja and a red ninja for my snake eyes :X

Inspired me to go buy some Ninjas. Must have for me! :D

that is pretty sweet. was planning to do somekind of environment for my ninjas. need to weigh the cost of this vs how much better it will be than my own. it looks damn sweet.

Pretty cool but I want more dolls SSC. They are really pumping out these dios, interesting...

Back