• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Batman "Scars" Custom Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here the high bidder? I'm curious because they are the high bidder, yet they've entered two more bids on top of their high bid without anyone else bidding. Anyone know what that's all about? Is it just them revising their high bid or something?

Yeah that is just revising their high bid to try and ensure if anyone else bids, their autobids will keep them ahead (mostly done when people think they won't be around a computer when the auction closes).

Anyone here the high bidder? I'm curious because they are the high bidder, yet they've entered two more bids on top of their high bid without anyone else bidding. Anyone know what that's all about? Is it just them revising their high bid or something?

Just looked at ur auction. Considering that you have a reserve, he/she might be trying to reach your reserve, hence the repeated bids.
:wave

Well he was just outbid (which met the reserve) and now he's entered 4 more bids in since. I guess he's just indecisive about what he wants to pay and keeps revising his bids.

Wow nice one Jesse!

Last I saw it was in the 500s with a few hrs to go!

May I ask how much the statue actually cost you and who's the sculptor?

Wow nice one Jesse!

Last I saw it was in the 500s with a few hrs to go!

May I ask how much the statue actually cost you and who's the sculptor?

It's been so long since I bought it I couldn't answer with 100% accuracy. I bought the raw sculpt for around $150-200 and then commissioned the guy to build and paint if for me I think at around $200-300. I'm also not certain who sculpted it. I only dealt with the guy who was producing it.

had this offered to me many times a great kit alot of people still have it available but unbuilt

It's been so long since I bought it I couldn't answer with 100% accuracy. I bought the raw sculpt for around $150-200 and then commissioned the guy to build and paint if for me I think at around $200-300. I'm also not certain who sculpted it. I only dealt with the guy who was producing it.

Cool - very nice piece and it fetched a fair price

Btw I got the Bale - thanks man :wave

Looking for this statue if anyone had it for sale please pm me thanks

Back