The PREDATOR Appreciation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greygoose

Super Freak
Reaction score
Blister2A.jpg

There seems too be a great buzz around Predator fans on the forum at the moment so I liked the idea of having one thread solely dedicated to discussing all Predator related topics.

Post your favourite Predator pictures, talk about your favourite Predator film, favourite Predator design, favourite Predator weapon, favourite human characters, favourite quotes, screen captures....

Happy posting!:D

PredatorPoster-1.jpg

Predator2Poster-1.jpg

PredatorsPoster-1.jpg

AVPPoster.jpg

AVPRPoster.jpg

Thanks peeps!:hi5:

Blister2A.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The all new PREDATOR Appreciation Thread

Can the mods just merge this with the one that's stickied at the top of the A&R main page? :dunno :lol

You then get Alien and Terminator in the mix too. Plus that's a dead thread at the mo.

Jeez, give us a chance.:peace

What better way to bump a dead thread? Plus, there's also the Predator photo thread too that this could've gone in. This area especially, is hella cluttered as it is. :dunno

You could always start a poll in Forum Suggestions to suggest Predator get it's own forums. I think Predator and Terminator should have their perspective forums anyway given the extent of collectibles from the films and the fact that sequels are still coming for them.

:nono Besides, you don't want to encourage Butters to make 35 more appreciation threads for all the other licenses in here!

There's also the Predator photo thread too. This area especially, is hella cluttered as it is. :dunno

:nono Besides, you don't want to encourage Butters to make 15 more threads for appreciating all the other licenses in here!

I've followed every Predator thread religiously since I started posting here and you can guarantee on every other page it goes off topic onto something else Predator related.

This is my first thread and I feel it should be given a chance.

I've followed every Predator thread religiously since I started posting here and you can guarantee on every other page it goes off topic onto something else Predator related.

This is my first thread and I feel it should be given a chance.

:lol Everybody's 1st thread goes off topic. Most are either merged, closed or deleted as well. I just think you could add quality to any of the other bazillion Predator threads around here instead of adding yet another that's only going to dilute them. Nothing personal, just overall as a community.

Normally, I'd be against a new thread, but... well, greygoose isn't exactly a newbie. More importantly, I love Predator. A lot.

:hi5:

Normally, I'd be against a new thread, but... well, greygoose isn't exactly a newbie. More importantly, I love Predator. A lot.

:hi5:

Thanks for the back up.:hi5:

I was thinking of changing the title to which Predator do you hate most. Everyone would come flooding then.:lol

I appreciate Predator GG!! With all the stupid threads the mods let go every day, screw it!! This is actually a good thread with all the hype floating around with the HT Predators movie figs being made, and the upcoming NECA 1/4 scale P1.

It's oddly comforting to know that I am not the only one that sees a thing if beauty when looking at a P1
I think it was perfectly designed and executed, and has not been improved upon or even matched since 87. I can not imagine how much time I have spent/wasted just staring at pics of that thing over the last 24 years (f@$k how is it possible it's been that long).

I appreciate Predator GG!! With all the stupid threads the mods let go every day, screw it!! This is actually a good thread with all the hype floating around with the HT Predators movie figs being made, and the upcoming NECA 1/4 scale P1.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tphGbq7YTzM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tphGbq7YTzM[/ame]

I'm subbed to this guy on Youtube , he made a ton of Predator Stop Motions - i liked this one

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5___ezZ11uk&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5___ezZ11uk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IDK why its not working :dunno

Back