The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus -8/11/13

100_9118.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 8/12/13

Added some more Older Stock Pic's, Enjoy my Friends

Street Fighter Cammy

073-1.jpg

076-1.jpg

cammy_04.jpg

X-23

100_4394.jpg

100_4396.jpg

100_8244.jpg

Rocker Biker Girl

003-10.jpg

004-8-1-1.jpg

005-8.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 3/24/11

Ritual
100_8810.jpg

100_8811.jpg

100_8812.jpg

100_8814.jpg

Uncensored Ritual

[URL=https://s157.photobucket.com/user/Snipers

Last edited:

Made a Lucky Score last weekend, some one in my Neighborhood was moving out and and where going to leave this and if I wanted it I could take it, Didn't have to ask me twice, Yes! Free

It is made of Real Wood and has 1/4 in Glass inserts, will be adding Hidden Lights under the Rails :yess:

The Room has Opened Up alot :exactly:
my apolgizes for the Flash, wanted to some Detail

This is where the PF/CQ X-Men moved to

Last edited:
Re: The Collection of Collossus - 3/24/11

Very very cool my friend!! As I said before one of the best and most interesting collections on SSF!! :rock

Awesome collection! :clap

Awesome collection my friend, a lot of nice stuff, all the colossus statues and bust are great and i luv the ladies section and happy to see your spawn figures, major congrats!
:clap

Very very cool my friend!! As I said before one of the best and most interesting collections on SSF!! :rock

Awesome collection! :clap

Awesome collection my friend, a lot of nice stuff, all the colossus statues and bust are great and i luv the ladies section and happy to see your spawn figures, major congrats!
:clap

It's a Great Honor jkno, Jay and Mastter, I thought I was the only one burn the 3:00 am Oil.
I decided to start a New Thread and make a Massive Pictorial for easy viewing my Friends.

The new Items are The Colossus Busts and Lead Colossus, She-Hulk, SF Cammy, Major Motoko 1/5 scale, The 1st Mandarin Spawn 12" and the GITS 1.5 Print and the other Motoko Print that the Statue is based on but that's getting Framed, OverKill was on another shelf in the residence.
Again Thank You.

Last edited:

Don't forget when you all sleep, Dracula is awake :D BTW I'm in a different time zone ;)

New thread? Wanted room for additional pics on pg 1? I've been thinking about doing that myself.

:clapLove, love, love your collection as always. All the Michael Turner based stuff, Spawn, JML's Dawn, Ghost in the Shell, and Wow! you even have some Ikki-Tousen. Of course the pièce de résistance is your dedication to Piotr. :bow

Some things that I noted while looking through:
I love that Bowen Jean Grey. I hope that Sideshow doesn't mess her up when they make her.
The Kotobukiya Batman is awesome. I hadn't seen it before, and I made the mistake of looking for it on ebay.... my God it's expensive. Can't imagine that it was that much when it first came out.
Love those bronze statues... and the ass shots :wink1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back