• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Brand new Captain America PF Exclusive & Amazing Spiderman Comiquette Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarvesh2000is

Super Freak
Reaction score
WTB: Brand new Captain America PF Exclusive & Amazing Spiderman Comiquette Exclusive

Hello fellow freaks planning to buy the Captain America Exclusive PF and the Amazing Spiderman Comiquette Ex. too. Preferably brand new MNTIB. International shipping with UPS or USPS is preferred. Shipping location currently India. It would be great to PM me and send me photos if you have one of the above for sale in the preferred condition.

Cheers.

Re: WTB: Brand new Captain America PF Exclusive & Amazing Spiderman Comiquette Exclus

Best of Luck on getting what you want bro! Regards from Fellow Collector from India too... trust me its NOT easy to convince people here to ship items to our place... :)

Re: WTB: Brand new Captain America PF Exclusive & Amazing Spiderman Comiquette Exclus

Best of Luck on getting what you want bro! Regards from Fellow Collector from India too... trust me its NOT easy to convince people here to ship items to our place... :)

Thanks. I know but it is understandable. For a company it is easier to ship internationally. But for an individual it is little bit of effort. But its ok I am willing to pay extra for shipping if the deal is good.

By the way what do you collect mostly?

Thanks. I know but it is understandable. For a company it is easier to ship internationally. But for an individual it is little bit of effort. But its ok I am willing to pay extra for shipping if the deal is good.

By the way what do you collect mostly?

I suggest using USPS Express Mail International, works cheapest and the best. Ive tried FedEx, its faster but WAY expensive AND customs put HUGE fees on FedEx/UPS private couriers. USPS is distributed via
India Post so its cheaper and customs doesnt screw around much

As for what I collect, anything I like, mostly Bruce Lee stuff is my tops in other main stuff Batman and Punisher and video game figures, and some cult movie figures etc. I collect 7inch scale mostly so most of my stuff is NECA/McFarlane etc etc. But of my favourites I try to get 1:6th Hot Toys or Enterbay...

I suggest using USPS Express Mail International, works cheapest and the best. Ive tried FedEx, its faster but WAY expensive AND customs put HUGE fees on FedEx/UPS private couriers. USPS is distributed via
India Post so its cheaper and customs doesnt screw around much

As for what I collect, anything I like, mostly Bruce Lee stuff is my tops in other main stuff Batman and Punisher and video game figures, and some cult movie figures etc. I collect 7inch scale mostly so most of my stuff is NECA/McFarlane etc etc. But of my favourites I try to get 1:6th Hot Toys or Enterbay...

With USPS I had issues because of the time it takes to deliver. But it is tolerable. And yeah FedEx and UPS are way to expensive. But I usually order from Sideshow Toy so they only ship through FedEx. So can't do much about it. Recently I got the Iron Man Mark VI maquette and the custom noobs here detained it. I was like WTF. The reason given was they dunno what it is and they will need to open it and scan the item.... They felt that there is some illegal stuff inside it. I mean how silly can you get. This is major reason why India is in the bad books most of the time. I even provided a letter stating the complete product description and its value which they had requested. Still they took 5 days to process it through clearance. FedEx informed me that they also had to make sure that the value mentioned by the consignee is correct. :slap:slap I am like I have provided you a letter in which the website is mentioned and the price is clearly stated.... Still you need to re-valuate????

Anyways coming to your collection, so you mostly into 1/6 stuff. And yeah Enterbay is pretty cool. You must have got the Bruce Lee HD 1002 1/4 statue. It is a must have for Bruce Lee fans. I was awestruck with the sweat effect on it.

Last edited:
Back