Bishoujo Wonder Woman, MM Green Lantern reviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've got an early review tonight of an upcoming Kotobukiya statue - the Bishouju Wonder Woman! Yep, she's hot - smoking hot. Really. What was I talking about again?

I've also got a guest review of the first wave of Green Lantern Movie Masters figures from a Brazilian collector, Laercio. You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a terrific weekend!

Michael
MWC

outside of the catwoman, which i have, this is the only other one in the line that I will get. I think this is one of the best comic version interpretation of WW I have seen in a while. Love the pose and the base with the accessories. I just hate you for getting it a month before every body.

Nice review Michael. :duff

And grphyx, Wonder Woman is actually available right now from Cornerstorecomics. I placed my order yesterday and can't wait to get her. I'm thinking she should be hitting other U.S. retailers pretty soon.

Nice review Michael. :duff

And grphyx, Wonder Woman is actually available right now from Cornerstorecomics. I placed my order yesterday and can't wait to get her. I'm thinking she should be hitting other U.S. retailers pretty soon.

I am ticked off at cornerstorecomics so i won't order from them. i'll wait till urban collectibles gets it.

Back