• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: ht harvey dent,dx joker outfit,billyB joker shirt&tie,truetype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6joker9

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to buy a HT HARVEY DENT/2FACE figure for about 80-90usd, looking for a complete HT DX01 JOKER OUTFIT(found), looking for a broken pers DX01 JOKER HEAD for about 50-70usd, looking for a BILLY B Joker shirt and tie set(found) and looking for some REGULAR or ADVANCED TRUETYPES with feet pegs(hand and neck pegs would be good 2). Also in the market for a HT DX03 MICHEAL JACKSON BAD figure loose or incomplete is ok as i am not looking to pay ebay prices. Pm me. Thanx... Also looking for the ht batman dx02 sticky bomb gun(found) and backpack(found).

Last edited:
Hey man, i have some of these things.

- DX01 joker outfit (will be available once I receive my Kato joker outfit in the next month maybe)
- BillyB shirt + tie (will be available once I receive my Kato joker outfit in the next month maybe)
- Maybe a regular TT
- Sticky bomb gun

If you are willing to wait a month or so until my Kato gear is here, we can work out a deal maybe

4 sure man, pm me some possible prices so that i can start saving up. Thanx

No man not in the uk, i know you have a dx joker 4 sale, sent you a pm, but you said uk only.

Ok guys i have found most of what i was looking for, but still need the dx01(need this 1 still) and dx02(found) figure stands and the ht mj bad dx03 figure at a good price and the dx01 joker pers head. Thanx.

Last edited:
Thanx man, i have located 1 for around that price here on the forum.

Back