Fox confirms Xmen 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i still cant get over how horrible X3 was. it's as if they slapped it together in a month.

nash said:
i still cant get over how horrible X3 was. it's as if they slapped it together in a month.

it's infamously known had damn quick X3 they got into production, so I guess it may give off that feel.

Im glad they portrayed the phoenix the way they did, but thats about the only thing i enjoyed throughout the movie. The rest of it felt too shallow.

But hopefully X4 will have some interesting content since they left X3 open ended.

What they should have done is had the Leech story for part 3 (and used him to supress Dark Phoenix) and then part 4 being a full blown Xmen/Mutants vs Dark Phoenix.

Probably a futile wish, but I'd hope they would give X4 back to Singer. I despised most of X3.

i think X3 is the best of the series. and i knew a while ago that 3 would not be the last one. with the kind of money they are making why stop now??

I thought X3 was enjoyable and worth seeing. It was what it was a comic book film. I never expect these to be award winning in anyway shape or form. LOL

Did anyone else get a chuckle out of the fact that the guy from Fox didn't get the last movie in the LOTR Trilogy was the last film?

Very cool...I still havent seen X3 but I have no doubt I will like it......I think its good news that they are not ending the series...hope to see Singer back for 4!!

So those characters have come to their conclusion? If x4 becomes centered around next generation, that would really suck.

Asura said:
So those characters have come to their conclusion? If x4 becomes centered around next generation, that would really suck.

Actaully in the comics they are refered to as Generation Next.....and there were some pretty cool charaters who came out of the Generation Next story line.However most would look a little crappy on screen....they really had some weird looking ones in GN.

yeah, I wonder what they could really do with another X-men movie.. I kinda like it ending as it is... Let Wolvie have his next solo flick and Magneto his... And let it be.

But then again... If they did it right.. it could be pretty cool. It just matters how it's handled. :confused:

DarkArtist81 said:
yeah, I wonder what they could really do with another X-men movie.. I kinda like it ending as it is... Let Wolvie have his next solo flick and Magneto his... And let it be.

But then again... If they did it right.. it could be pretty cool. It just matters how it's handled. :confused:
Put Wolverine & Magneto in the same flick so Magneto can rip the adamantuim(spelling??) from his bones...that was one of the coolest moments in X-history....

wolvada.gif

kingdarkness03 said:
Put Wolverine & Magneto in the same flick so Magneto can rip the adamantuim(spelling??) from his bones...that was one of the coolest moments in X-history....

Yeah, that scene in the comics was one of those "Oh poo" moments that our generation will never forget.

i dont think it will mean new characters, just this specific story for the characters. magneto wasnt the only villain the X-men battled. besides im hoping this means they bring Onlsaught in to the next trilogy. :monkey5 = same characters (well, the ones that are still alive) new adventure.

DannieDarKo said:
Hell yeah King! Soon afterwards Colossus became Magento's left-hand man. Great comic moments indeed.

Yes indeed...Colossus looked badass with red eyes.....

jlcmsu said:
I thought X3 was enjoyable and worth seeing. It was what it was a comic book film. I never expect these to be award winning in anyway shape or form. LOL

I didn't expect an award winning film, just one on the same level of quality as the first two films. I feel I didn't get that. Too many mutants, little to no character development, two plots that should've been divided into two films....basically a rush job, IMHO. The writing, characters and storylines all suffered. Good action, but I left the theater empty.

Back