Sad update @ Super Power Collectibles :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sup3rman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi fellow freaks!!

My name is Marcio and I'm from Toronto, Canada.

I've been a huge collector for the last few years and I am super excited to share this news with you.

I have been on these forums since 2009 and thanks to you guys i have become a more addicted collector.

I've decided collectors need a better place with better prices for their collectibles.

I am proud to announce SUPER POWER COLLECTIBLES!!

Please visit us at :https://www.superpowercollectibles.com

spclogoletters.png

I hope to have the site open for May 1st.

I am still adding product and still working on the final look for the site.

I am working on the site by myself in order not to spend big $ on a web designer. This in turn will keep your prices lower.

Once the store is up and running i will give every new customer a coupon code for $10 off their first order!!

I will keep you guys posted with updates, as everyday there are new products added.

I welcome and look forward to any and all comments and feedback!!

Let me know what you guys think!!

I am nothing without my customers, my #1 goal is customer service! whatever you guys need, want just ask!

You can email me at: [email protected]

Thanks!

Marcio
Owner
https://www.superpowercollectibles.com/

Last edited:
Re: New CANADIAN store!!!!! Opening soon!

Hey guys!

I see a few of you have checked out the site, thank you.

Any comments? suggestions?

Any feedback is appreciated guys! Good or bad!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Noticed some new items up. Let me know when the site is fully operational, so I can start placing orders. :)

Noticed some new items up. Let me know when the site is fully operational, so I can start placing orders. :)

:yess::clap will do!! thanks for the interest! Look forward to helping you build your awesome collection!

check back daily, i am adding new Sideshow items everyday

Nice site, but one thing that i was kind of hoping to find on it was built it yourself items for the 1/6 scale, like 1/6 bodies , heads, stands, and all that.
some Green lantern movie masters would also attract a lot from canadian buyers since they are hard to get down here, well anything movie masters is hard to find ,since most canadian stores cut back on collectibles and go more for less hard to sell items, like walmart wont sell them in canada but walmart US will for example.
also go for variation, i see tons of star wars dc and marvel stuff but anime stuff woul also sell a lot within canada, and trust me the rarer the items that you have on there, the better it is for anime collecters.
i know plenty of them to know that they want the more mature anime stuff , like death note, bleach, and others like that.
also try to get more horror items, they are big sellers and again sort of hard to come about in canada.
oh and if ya can try and hit the gears of war items, since the 3rd game is coming out in september.

keep in mind that i am in no way trying to tell you what to do, im just giving you my honest opinion and telling you what i know that would sell well .

anyway great site ,easy to navigate, some very good items, but all the good stuff is a little pricey , maybe add more lower cost items like game figures or comics figures and movie figures to the lot, but yeah great start , it just needs something that will set it apart most other canadian online sites, something that the others dont offer .

but again great start and site, keep it up

Nice site, but one thing that i was kind of hoping to find on it was built it yourself items for the 1/6 scale, like 1/6 bodies , heads, stands, and all that.
some Green lantern movie masters would also attract a lot from canadian buyers since they are hard to get down here, well anything movie masters is hard to find ,since most canadian stores cut back on collectibles and go more for less hard to sell items, like walmart wont sell them in canada but walmart US will for example.
also go for variation, i see tons of star wars dc and marvel stuff but anime stuff woul also sell a lot within canada, and trust me the rarer the items that you have on there, the better it is for anime collecters.
i know plenty of them to know that they want the more mature anime stuff , like death note, bleach, and others like that.
also try to get more horror items, they are big sellers and again sort of hard to come about in canada.
oh and if ya can try and hit the gears of war items, since the 3rd game is coming out in september.

keep in mind that i am in no way trying to tell you what to do, im just giving you my honest opinion and telling you what i know that would sell well .

anyway great site ,easy to navigate, some very good items, but all the good stuff is a little pricey , maybe add more lower cost items like game figures or comics figures and movie figures to the lot, but yeah great start , it just needs something that will set it apart most other canadian online sites, something that the others dont offer .

but again great start and site, keep it up

Hey fanger54, thanks very much for the feedback! i really appreciate it!

Like you said it is just a start for now, my inventory keeps growing and new items are added daily.

The 1/6th items, heads, stands etc.. is definitely something i will be adding. The Green Lantern Movie Masters i have on pre-order and should get some soon.

Anime stuff is also in the works, just a matter of getting some of my pre-orders from my suppliers. I agree that they will be good sellers as well.

Horror items are a great idea and something i have yet to order, thanks for the suggestion.

Lots of cool Gears of War 3 figures coming!

As far as prices, from my research most of my items are $10-$30 less than other retailers. Less than buying direct from Sideshow for sure, I also pay tax and customs when getting my products so i do my best with the prices.

Thanks for the feedback! i do appreciate it! Please keep it coming!

Marcio
Owner
www.superpowercollectibles.com

I am quite happy - 2 orders already placed and look forward to more.

I am quite happy - 2 orders already placed and look forward to more.

Thanks very much for the great feedback! i really appreciate it!

I am here to help you guys, if there is something you are looking for, i will do my best to get it for you as i did for ambasah

:wave

this might be a dumb question... but are your prices in the canadian dollar, or the US dollar?

also, nice site, very easy to navigate through.

this might be a dumb question... but are your prices in the canadian dollar, or the US dollar?

also, nice site, very easy to navigate through.

thanks for the nice comments

The default prices are in Canadian, however, when you click on an item there is a currency converter on the right side of the page. You can change the prices to US dollars, British pounds or Euros

thanks!:wave

Just a quick announcement!

I am offering $10 off coupon and FREE SHIPPING on all items until June 31, 2011 if you create an account!

:clap

Wait the site says not to place an order until May the 1st. Are we good to start placing orders and registering now?

Much like Sanjay, I am ready to go when you are Marcio.

Last edited:

Wait the site says not to place an order until May the 1st. Are we good to start placing orders and registering now?

Much like Sanjay, I am ready to go when you are Marcio.

You are good to register and start ordering items. Keep in mind that only Paypal is accepted at the moment. I am still finalizing the credit card payment processor.

The May 1st date is just ensure that i had my in stock items ready to go. I got most of my in stock inventory today.

Thanks! Glad to have you on board!

Marcio

Re: Super Power Collectibles Grand Opening!! FREE SHIPPING! $10 OFF!!

I am offering $10 off coupon and FREE SHIPPING on all items until June 31, 2011 if you create an account!

Back