Statue Check Out This Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLU

Super Freak
Reaction score
Scored it off Ebay and was shocked to see how large and heavy it was. It was made by Kenner in 1993. Anyone else have any offbeat unusual predator,alien or terminator statues they can share? I'd love to see some.:cool:

001ndx.jpg

Looks like a combination of P1 and P2. Not crazy about the paint job, but the sculpt itself looks good. Good score,though. I know I'd take it for a reasonable price. I've actually never seen this one before.

That's a pretty cool/strange piece.
Bio and spear suggests P2, but the color, crown, and mandibles are wrong.

The dio itself is a jungle theme with the "Predator" badge.

It's a crossover series. :D

It's Kenner. It's obviously going to be a deformed mix of everything, but I really like this.

How much did you get it for? And how tall is it exactly?

Good score.
That is a resin version of the old Billiken Predator, that has been repositioned for that statue.

Here are some of my more "unusual" pieces...

100_0746.jpg

100_2522.jpg

01aa.jpg

01ab.jpg

100_4491.jpg

01ad.jpg

iiii.jpg

b1.jpg

100_0875.jpg

100_0832.jpg

I agree with Lar'ja on this, its a great idea, but to me its not worth it when we have such better things now. I guess its kind of like collecting G1 Transformers, which can fetch dope amounts!

This isn't something that can be argued successfully.

Its worth is relevant to the buyer.

If he thinks it's worth $115, then it's worth $115.

I have things in my collection that I paid big money for that another Alien fan would think I'm crazy for doing.

No point in knocking his purchase guys, just congratulate him and move on.

I agree, I wasn't trying to knock his purchase at all. This is a discussion forum and I was just adding my two cents. Worth is in the eye of the beholder, just like beauty.

Back