Statue Gentle Giant Female Stormtrooper 12" Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw this at BBTS...

GG10470.jpg

GG10470.jpg

Jes Gistang, the female Corellian who served as a Stormtrooper in the Imperial Galactic Army and was the heavy artillery expert in “Joker Squad.” She quickly found a home among the 407th, and was a talented and responsible soldier.

Standing at a bold 1/6th scale and roughly 12” tall, this rarely seen but often asked for character from the vast expanded Star Wars universe is one to watch.

Boasting form fitting, custom armor, helmet at her side and heavy DLT-19 Blaster rifle ready; Jes is looking for action.

A hand painted, hand numbered limited edition that will stand out in any collection.

Product Number: GG10470
Shipping Weight: 8.40 pounds
$199.99
Female Stormtrooper 12" Statue

Did a forum search but didn't find anything...if there's already a thread then Mods please close. :D

I love it. Ordered the EX with the switch out head. I really liked Joker Squad in the Legacy series.

edit: something tells me I'm in OT territory here, :lol

Last edited:
lara croft called................she wants her face back.....:monkey1

1. It is too expensive, 2. I don't know who the hell she is, 3. the Stormie armor looks like a cartoon, and 4. the final sculpt and paint will suck. The only good thing is that this is a Stormtrooper. Conclusion I might get her if sculpt will be ok and if goes on clearance, on big clearance.

Why is the armor so different from standard armor? Knees, ammo packs, boots, wrist armor... Just doesn't make sense why they'd change the armor style.

I think that Darth Talon opened the door for a bunch of EU chicks to head our way. :lol

Back