Your Most Satisfying Achievement/Trophy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Fatso

Super Freak
Reaction score
So what is your most satisfying Achievement or Trophy you've earned on a game? For me atm it is the Run the Gauntlet Trophy (beating Desperate Escape on Pro mode) in Resident Evil 5 GE. Took me 2 hours to beat the end where the damn Majinis are swarming you and the AI kept getting himself killed :mad: When I finally got the trophy I breathed a huge sigh of relief and drank a 6-pack to celebrate my accomplishment:drink

I'd say that getting the "Star 69" trophy in Modern Warfare 2 was my most satisfying trophy. The game was insanely hard, mainly because I played the spec ops missions on solo (except for the two co-op missions). It took me well over a month to finish "Wetwork" and "High Explosive". I almost broke my controller out of frustration, after losing to the Juggernauts so many times :lol.

Other than getting all of the achievements in a couple games (very rare that I accomplish that), there's only one that I can think of off the top of my head.

Halo: Reach
Totally Worth It
Earn a Double Kill from the Grave in multiplayer Matchmaking.

Chuck a grenade, get killed, that grenade kills two players. It was awesome, and happened totally by chance.

Other than getting all of the achievements in a couple games (very rare that I accomplish that), there's only one that I can think of off the top of my head.

Halo: Reach
Totally Worth It
Earn a Double Kill from the Grave in multiplayer Matchmaking.

Chuck a grenade, get killed, that grenade kills two players. It was awesome, and happened totally by chance.

I've got that one

So what is your most satisfying Achievement or Trophy you've earned on a game? For me atm it is the Run the Gauntlet Trophy (beating Desperate Escape on Pro mode) in Resident Evil 5 GE. Took me 2 hours to beat the end where the damn Majinis are swarming you and the AI kept getting himself killed :mad: When I finally got the trophy I breathed a huge sigh of relief and drank a 6-pack to celebrate my accomplishment:drink

i tried to do this but couldn't my most prized Achievement would be fear Survivalist beat the game without dying

I'm not really an achievement seeker. I get them if I can and rarely to I pursue any but mine would have to be the Mile High Club on Modern Warfare. I played that mission over and over and over trying to get that one because it was the last achievement I needed to 1000 that game.

Probably the achievement for completing Hitman on professional mode or the Killzone 2 trophy for being in the top 1%. Admittedly both pale in comparison to the feeling of finally getting 100 super jumps on Super Mario RPG on the SNES.

Getting the insanity achievement in Mass Effect 2. That was a hard one for me but very satisfying when I finally finished it.

Also that is the only game I have ever gotten 100% on.

Getting the insanity achievement in Mass Effect 2. That was a hard one for me but very satisfying when I finally finished it.

try to do this too couldn't get past the collectors ship

I know there isn't an actual trophy for this, but has anyone gotten all the Flags and crosses in Assassins Creed 1?

I just got the 100% completion Master Assassin on AC2.

Same here. After that, though, playing the game on any other difficulty just seems way too easy.

Sweet bragging thread!

Ninja Gaiden II:
Completed Master Ninja Mode/Completed all Missions on Master Ninja Mode

I'd say the latter was more difficult. The most difficult thing I ever had to endure for an achievement... probably won't ever be topped.

Some achievements are time consuming, some are just hard. This is both.

Sweet bragging thread!

Ninja Gaiden II:
Completed Master Ninja Mode/Completed all Missions on Master Ninja Mode

I'd say the latter was more difficult. The most difficult thing I ever had to endure for an achievement... probably won't ever be topped.

Some achievements are time consuming, some are just hard. This is both.

I was about to mention this. Anything with Ninja Gaiden has to be like getting a gold medal. That game is just migraine inducing hard when you start to progress through the later levels.

Back