Petition: Hot Toys Sanford and Son

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy Hot Toys Sanford and Son Figures?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLOSI

Nerf Herder
Reaction score
Sanfordandsontitlecard.jpg

I'd love to have Fred and Lamont figures. Rollo, Esther and Grady would be really cool too. Smitty and Hoppy wouldn't be half bad either. So, would any of you pick up the line?

cast.jpg

rollo-sanford-and-son.jpg

LaWanda-Page_Aunt-Esther.JPG

993482798.jpg

officer_hoppy_hopkins-char.jpg
officer_smitty_smith-char.jpg

:love

I want a Fred Sanford, a J.J. Evans, a George Jefferson, a Sgt. Harris, a Venus Flytrap, and a Freddy "Boom Boom" Washington.

Did I miss anyone? Black 70's sitcoms were my favorite when I was a kid, and my favorite characters on the rest were the black characters. All the other cracker children thought I was all wrong because I didn't like Happy Days. I would flip ____ if some company decided to tell the PC zombies to suck it and give me a black 70's tv line.

HT J-J would be awesome.

Even better, a HT Re-Run...

"IT'S THE BIG ONE"

that aint what she said...........:nana:

hell yes i would get fred g. sanford.............and the "g" stands for gompergoo......:lol

needs about 30 pairs of reading glasses too............:lecture

Boo to the following big dummies...

I'd pass on the line altogether.
addicted 2 collecting, Furley_Ghost, Kross, Kuzeh, manolis, MarfMaster, NASEDO, RIDDICK

One of the greatest TV theme songs. . .ever. Quincy Jones could do little wrong during his prime. If not for him, I seriously doubt Michael Jackson would have achieved a fraction of the fame he did.

Hey while we're at it let's get them to do other terrible ideas like
Eight is Enough
Little House On The Prairie
Charles in Charge
Full House
Wonder Years
Life Goes On
Saint Elswhere
zoidberg_bad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back