GREEN LANTERN collectibles at WonderCon 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABNKKBSNPL-AKO

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I just want to share to you guys some pics of G.L statue in Wondercon. I think is a must for me. This statue is so amazing in person. And I also included some pics of G.L related figures and bust. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Re: GREEN LANTERN in WonderCon 2011

Statues look great, the new footage looks great too!

6645edb4.jpg

After seeing the badass poster and footage, I'm now convinced that HT needs to get this license like now.I even know how they can do it. Make a newly developed green tinted translucent Truetype body which is filled with green LED's. Then sculpt the suit based on the digital models used for the film using Rubber and tinted translucent rubber for the parts that glow, throw in 2 Reynolds sculpts, one unmasked, multiple hands,and a few LED lit constructs and you have yourself a hit.

After seeing the badass poster and footage, I'm now convinced that HT needs to get this license like now.I even know how they can do it. Make a newly developed green tinted translucent Truetype body which is filled with green LED's. Then sculpt the suit based on the digital models used for the film using Rubber and tinted translucent rubber for the parts that glow, throw in 2 Reynolds sculpts, one unmasked, multiple hands,and a few LED lit constructs and you have yourself a hit.

And it will only cost $600.

:yess:

thanks for all the pics!

I'm really not liking how there a no joints besides the T hip joint on the bigger scaled figures. samething Hasbro is doing with their larger scale Thor.

The footage was beyond words! DAMN!!! GL went from being ho-hum to absolutely must be there for the midnight screening IMHO!!!

Wow! That would be incredible. We can only Dream :goodpost:

ABNKKBSNPL-AKO , Thanks for the Pic's and Welcome to the Show. By chance what would the Scale on the Statues be?

I thought mattel was doing a 12 inch version of their MM line. Looks like it's only 10. Poop!

Thanks for the pics AB-AKO. I hope HT secures this license, I may have to break my 2 (maximum 3) figures per line. Beyond Hal and Sinestro, I like Kilowog and Tomar-Re. Film looks awesome......

If HT gets this license every GL figure they make will be bought. Thats just the way it is. No question.

Yeah, I'd love to see them give this line a proper treatment. Kilowog, Tomar Re, Sinestro, Abin Sur.Maybe a ridiculously high priced con exclusive with Test Pilot Hal and Carol. lol

I'm looking forward to HT making some figures from this movie.

I'm looking forward to HT making some figures from this movie.

HT didn't make an announcement at their show in December AND it is April without any news from HT regarding this license. I wouldn't make the assumption that this license is definite until the official announcement.

HT didn't make an announcement at their show in December AND it is April without any news from HT regarding this license. I wouldn't make the assumption that this license is definite until the official announcement.

I would be surprised if we get any announcement BEFORE the film's release of figures. I'm betting HT is waiting to see if GL is yet another DC flop or not. So far only Batman has been a hit for them. They don't want another Spirit on their hands.

Back