JUSTICE LEAGUE movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE movie (Summer 2013)

Cool! I'll go see it once its out and will be interesting to see them mix all the characters together.

Link please...Just read over at Superherohype that they talked to Robinov about it, but there is no definite date. Besides, how would they integrate Superman, Batman, and Green Lantern with each in their own universe.

Yea I don't see how this could possibly happen that quick, its complete fanboy insanity to believe the hype.

Wouldn't it make a little more sense to make sure Superman doesn't flop hard and a Batman reboot that fast actually works and is accepted before you start investing in a Project merging both.

Realisticly you start a new Batman in 2013 after TDKR release, finish and release it in 2014, maybe start the Justice League right after you see the success of a reboot, and maybe get a movie by 2015. Maybe.

Also literally as I type this I'm watching Seinfeld on TBS "Whats the deal with this justice league anyway, your telling me Superman can't just cover everything?" :lol

Without Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, The Flash, and Aquaman you have no JLA, so somehow between Green Lantern, rebooting Batman and working out the legal with Superman after this next film they'd have a lot to squeeze in. I'm saying 2015 is even looking on the bright side.

Yep, if they were truely serious, you need to at least introduce Flash and Wonder Woman before hand.

So what they need is for 5-6 movies that have't even begun shooting and in the case of 4 or so have not even been written, to be large commerical successes, and then figure out a way to combine those into a larger entity where everyone gets to share screen time in and out of there masks because actors like attention. Yea Summer 2013, sure thing...basically Robinov just showed how inexperianced/oblivious he is.

Im sorry so is this really happening or not??

Its more like their saying yes they want it to happen but from a grounded non insane standpoint, its not going to happen by the time they say it will (2013)

Except we already know Superman is coming. The actor playing Superman would have to go from shooting that right to this to make it work.

Which means this would have to have everyone else cast and ready to go with a director in place.

And leaked photos and other material would hit before The Dark Knight Rises release most likely so the studio would have conflicting Batmen.

Plus what if Superman flops like the last one? What if people don't accept him as Clark Kent or something.

i dunno, superman returns wasn't that bad. It was way way way better than spiderman 3

Definately, but still had poor elements, a weak villain that couldn't provide great action/fight sequences, bad actress for Lois, bad Lois story, the kid and a terrible ending.

Theres a reason neither are getting direct sequels.

As much as I would like a JL movie, I just don't see this happening yet. People knew of characters like Iron man and Captain America before their films, but not like people know them now. Most people couldn't even tell you what color the Martian Manhunter is let alone anything about him. Wonder Woman, Batman, and Supes are characters people are familiar enough with to not need their own films to set up a JL movie, but Flash, Aquaman, and MM are going to need to be set up. They could maybe introduce MM in JL but Flash and Aquaman would their own films first. GL will of course be known with the upcoming film.

Then again, that is taking into account they go with the original 7. They could cut that down to 5 or use the JLU cast with Hawkwoman, John, etc instead of Hal and MM.

Nolan said they would not hint at any other superheroes in Man of Steel, and we know TDKR is in its own universe. I also highly doubt that GL will hint at other superheroes, so a JLA movie in 2013 is really really pushing it. No way with Man of Steel and Dark Knight in 2012 can they just reintroduce another Superman and Batman into another movieverse without confusing people.

I don't understand why every team movie needs to go the Avengers route and have individual movies for each of the heroes. Everyone knows who Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman are. Introduce some new characters, it's not that tough with the Supes, Bats, GL and WW carrying the movie.

You could even introduce a different non-Nolan-verse Batman iteration in a JL movie and it wouldn't need a new movie beforehand.

Back