SDCC Anakin has light-up lightsaber?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
Is this true?! JediDefender.com says that the SDCC exclusive will have a light-up lightsaber.

Oh, that just my custom work for this Ani.!
image0990.jpg

That seems like irresponsible reporting. I like that website's tag line - "Bringing balance to the Force". Resonates with another news source that uses a similar tag line that is anything but...

Yeah, I guess it was too good to be true. At least with QQB as a member, we were able to find out the truth before this thread went on for a while.

Darklord Dave said:
That seems like irresponsible reporting. I like that website's tag line - "Bringing balance to the Force". Resonates with another news source that uses a similar tag line that is anything but...

It is irresponsible reporting. I know it may sound extreme, but reading that bogus story led me to delete Jedidefender from my bookmarks. I figure...they hardly get any breaking news as it is, and apparently they can't get it right when they do get news.

i will admit i got a little excited when i saw this thread. but oh well maybe sideshow will get these down the line. or maybe the person who custom made this one will start producing and selling them. **hint hint**

jlcmsu said:
If you believe this I got some beach front porperty in Arizona for sale.

ECHEEEMMM.........

I already own all the beach front property in Arizona thank you very much.

Jesse

Batty said:
That bit of news has mysteriously disappeared from the Jedi Defender site. :rolleyes:

yeah no kidding, i spent 15 minutes looking for it after reading the post here. seriously though i would buy one of his custom made lightsabers for a reasonable price.

QQB I recognize that table... You took some awesome pics of the Medicom ROTS vader didn't you? I use that as my desktop wallpaper at work.

Didn't believe the thread title for one sec.

Back