Any 1/6 custom Harley Quinn out there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Did not find any current thread that dealt exactly with this. I've been toying with the idea of making a custom Harley and was wondering if any members on here would post pic's of theirs.

Last edited:
I just received a 1/6 Lola, with the intent of turning her into a custom 1/6 Harley. I'll post pics when it's done - maybe a few weeks?

Lola is the exact figure that I too was thinking of using. I have not pulled the trigger on anything yet. Look forward to seeing yours.

Last edited:
I also have Lola, but I don't have the skill to make her a new outfit. I'd love to do the Arkham Asylum outfit, but I'd be happy if I could figure out a workable standard Harley outfit.

Still, considering a more real-life approach, Lola can almost pass for Harley as she is. She's got the hairdo and the explosives. Maybe slightly darken the area around her eyes.

Somebody's going to come up with something good. Unfortunately, it's not going to be me.

Haha, I think we're all thinking Lola because it's halfway to being a Harley already. The bomb really goes along with her playful, over-the-top violence and, as you guys pointed out, her outfit and pigtails are already pretty reminiscent of Arkham Asylum Harley.

My intention is to paint the sculpt white with black panda eyes, giving her the traditional Harley makeup (but cleaner, rather than the messy Ledger Joker look, since I figure a devoted Joker fangirl like her would be more meticulous in her makeup application). Then I'll probably paint her boots and gloves red and purple, like Arkham Asylum Harley, and swap out the white stockings for black fishnets.

All that'll be left is her top. Since a 1/6 corset is going to be real difficult, I'll probably just mod her white top - maybe apply a little red, black, and purple diamond pattern or something. Or I could give her midriff some kind of tattoo. Arkham Asylum had a nurse Harley - this is more of a punkish schoolgirl Harley.

Oh, for those not aware, the ZC Girl "Bank Robber Carol" released a few years back seems to be a non-licensed figure inspired by Harley Quinn. I'm not a big fan of it, but at least one company tried.

Really thought that some pic's would be posted by now. Well I ordered my laundry list of items to make my own Harley including the Lola figure to use as the base. Will try and post pic's as I progress with this project. Being my first attempt at a custom I may be a bit slow on this. :peace

My Lola figure arrived and she's better than expected. Now its a wait on all the assessories to show up from HK. :impatient: Hope to have pics up as soon as everything comes in. Going to start painting the face in the mean time. Anyone else have any pics, progress?

A couple of years ago, after reading the Joker graphic novel, I was looking for possible customs of Joker and Harley. I came across Albert Gaa and had him wind up making them.

jokerharleygnwip01.jpg

harleygnwip01.jpg

001.jpg

I've been toying with the idea of getting an 1:2 Arkham City Harley, but with lack of space and my heart more into live action stuff, I'm waiting for the day to come when Harley graces the big screen. One continues to hold out hope that she will come with the next Batman reboot.

Well, I tried to take off one of Lola's boots and broke the joint at the foot. Not sure if there even meant to come off. Anyone with experience with removing the boots please let me know. I'm holding off on trying to take off the other one till the replacement boots arrive.

Last edited:
Well, I tried to take off one of Lola's boots and broke the joint at the foot. Not sure if there even meant to come off. Anyone with experience with removing the boots please let me know. I'm holding off on trying to take off the other one till the replacement boots arrive.

Unfortunately, the earlier Triad Otaku bodies are know for having brittle feet joints and hips. The new Alpha bodies are solid though.

IMG_0342-1.jpg

Here's an early pic of my progress so far. Waiting on different boots, stockings and some other odds and ends. Think its coming together nicely for my first "custom".

Here's an early pic of my progress so far. Waiting on different boots, stockings and some other odds and ends. Think its coming together nicely for my first "custom".

Looks good. I just started painted mine - going for a more unique, original look for the face makeup, since it'll stand next to my Nolan figures. I'm also experimenting with painting the boots directly. I didn't realize they wouldn't be made of hard plastic.

Can I ask how you did the bra? Is that just the one that came with the Lola figure? If so, did you just paint it or did you dye it?

Also, where'd you get the sleeves? I'm still trying to decide whether I want to give mine sleeves, or just paint her gloves and leave it at that.

Haha, the pigtails on yours are much nice than mine. Mine came all frizzy and all over the place - gonna be a pain to fix!

Also, for anyone thinking of using a Lola for a custom Harley - WATCH THE JOINTS! They're MUCH stiffer than Hot Toys figures, and I snapped my arm off almost immediately, trying to turn it in the wrong direction. So go slowly and only apply force if you're absolutely sure the joint is meant to spin, twist, or bend that way.

Luckily, the joints are so tight that I was able to re-attach the arm without any glue (even though it was completely torn and severed), and now it'll still hold any pose it would have before. Also, knowing it couldn't be sold as an undamaged figure anymore sort of committed me to going along with the custom once and for all!

It's the bra that came with her. I just used fabric paint that I picked up from Michael's. The sleeves are off ebay, barbie gloves with the hand section cut off.

I purchased different boots but still need to repaint them. Hope to post near "finished" pics soon.

Thanks everyone for the positive feed back.

Yeah I had been thinking of doing this do. Had been considering getting chad to do some of the pieces (Sithlord MacGuyver). He does 1/6th female underwear, boots and other stuff.

Harley-quinn-arkham-asylum.jpg

Well I received the last part I needed yesterday to finish my Custom Harley. As I rotated her right arm back to add her jacket, the arm snapped just below the shoulder. I wasn't being forceful or rotating it in the wrong direction or anything, either.

First of all, I've come to the conclusion that these 1/6 Lolas are very shoddily made. This is the fourth time she's been damaged.

The first was her left elbow which snapped - luckily, the joint is tight enough that you can put it in place and even pose it at any angle or position and it'll stay in (just as long as you don't tug on it outwards, otherwise it'll come out, but you can just jam it right back in).

The other two were both ankles, which snapped when trying to remove her boots. Fortunately, they had no poseability with the stiff boots anyway, so a bit of superglue to hold them in place with the boots back was fine enough.

But this last break isn't like the others - it stays in place if you jam it back in, but is VERY hard to move, rotate, or pose without pulling the snapped joint out of the socket again. And since I need to do that to put her coat on (and pose her gun arm), I've found it impossible to finish this figure, since I can't even finish dressing her.

Does anyone have any advice or links as to how to repair this damage? I've seen some around in the past, but I've only been able to find one of them (and it requires a power drill, which is something I don't have).

I really want to be able to finish this custom - it's my most in-depth yet and I'm quite proud and eager to share it. But this damn body!

Back