Mixman 1/6 Scale figures **Update Page 9 ** Photobucket page14 (NEW UPDATES P. 32)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mixman

Freaked Out
Reaction score
******* new updates on page 9 & page 32********************************

Last edited:
Re: Mixman 1/6 Scale figures some self made

Amazing collection! Love that Daniel Day Lewis as Bill the butcher!

Less like a collection, more like a museum! you could charge admission to that place!:clap:clap:clap

nice robert de niro figure from heat i got one myself. where did you get the c.wax from paris with love figure from?

very cool collection you have my friend!!!i like your customs!!!!!cool!

is that kojun al pacino i see there? awesome awesome collection mixman:rock

Like many of you I wanted to display my shelves. I was hesitant only because I am unhappy with the way I am currently displaying them due to lack of space. I have a "pending" project which involves turning one of the rooms in the house to a show room for my collection where enough shelves could be built to display all figures and dioramas without having to worry about space again. Hopefully when I get my display room constructed I will post pictures for everyone to view. I'll make sure I do these figure justice as again the way they are displayed now just doesn't do it for me.
I like to take a moment to thank my friends who have helped me with some of my self build custom figures and projects, and those who have been kind enough to allow me to own some of their creations. Rainman, Zuno, Kojun, Kai, Feng, Daniel Sunohc, AJ, Brent J., "Evilface", Ike, Scott P., Tyson B. and SantaJack you guys are the best! Thank you! ;)

Hi Key. Yes Both Pacino Figs (Heat & Carlito are Kojun Figs.) Thx

thanks what about that c.wax from paris with love is that from feng?

Back