1/6 Scale Superman Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

**16k**

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is my Supes using Fenix's head and Moe's costume:

DSC01441.jpg

DSC01442.jpg

DSC01443.jpg

DSC01445.jpg

DSC01447.jpg

DSC01448.jpg

DSC01450.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

DSC01452.jpg

DSC01453.jpg

Re: 1/6 Superman line from Mattel

Neck's a bit long, insignia's a bit small; otherwise great...PS

hi can any one tell me is the royce body the same as the perseus body,and just to add that is a ace pait job ,so life like ,it really brings that fantastic sculpt to life congrats

hey thanks for the info ,any chance you could elaborate on the pros and cons of each figure cheers chris

the Royce body type is similar to the Wolverine/Comedian body type.

Love the boots. the diameter of the neck is just a slight bigger than the diameter of the Fenix neck, so you can only make a hole in the head so big and it barely fits over the neck stump but you can push it down a little more.

do you think the perseus body would be a good stand in for supermans body ,he seems to have good realistic arms and legs his neck looks ok ,not to sure about his chest as im not sure how to remove his chest piece cheers chris

Looks really nice, but the head does seem to be too small.
Still a very very cool custom work!

that's a great looking custom! the boots are the best part!

I'm curious as to why the neck seems so long on 16k's one, but on rebelpig's, the neck looks pretty ok?

the paint job on that fenix head is looks fantastic though!

he just needs to drill either a little deeper or wider for more of the neck to go into.

It could be the neck line of the suit too. Its absolutely spot on, but can I think make the neck look longer. The cut of the mattel suit is very different.
Plus yes, drill deeper and wider,reviewing the pics, it does sit a few mm higher than mine. But its a fantastic piece.
I think its amazing what a few of us can put together when we put our minds to it.
I normally always prefer a production piece to a custom, but this time I'm so pleased with how this all came out.
Who needs Hot toys Eh?

He would look very awkward without a muslce chest as well.

so does persues not have a muslce chest under his outfit ,ive not been able to remove the outfit yet as it seems tied on with very fine threads and i dont want to mess it iup ,any help

Definitely looks a whole lot better. Looks more natural.

so does persues not have a muslce chest under his outfit ,ive not been able to remove the outfit yet as it seems tied on with very fine threads and i dont want to mess it iup ,any help
It has the same arms but different chest piece. I usually go on ebay to check on the pics and see the differences. Unfortunately, I can't copy and paste their pics here for show.

fantastic mate, Wonderful job, even though you stole my crown!! LOL!!
Really good job!
I used a few thin coats of floor polish on the eyes, it really brings the life to the scukpt & just a hint on the lips too.

Libby that link aint workin for me. Wouldn't mind a look.

Back