Xbox Live??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairlesswookiee

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
Reaction score
anyone here playing?? i just got a 360 the other day and rightn now the only game im playing is perfect dark zero and some old xbox games i still have. my gamertag is: ezcompane. shoot me an invite or something and maybe we can get some gaming on.

Hi,
My gamertag is 'revilal' but havent actually got onto xbox live yet cos I havent yet got broadband in the house !

But you can expect me shortly...

Yeah Mark.... I am not yet lucky enough to have Live or a 360. But my fiance has promised me that as soon as she has the cash, that she'll buy me a 360. So as soon as that happens and I can get the Live account... You can bet that I'll be contacting you. :D

Until then.... Practice!! And prepare for DEATH!!!! :lol

My gamertag is... tomandshell.

However, my xbox live subscription expires today, and I've decided not to renew it. I'm just not that good at video games, and whenever I've played it, 12 year old kids have torn me apart and then cussed at me while I lay dying. I have little kids in the house, and the language that comes pouring out of the TV when I have played online is not exactly family friendly. In the end, it just wasn't that much fun for my $50. If I were a little more skilled, it might be different. But for now, I am saying goodbye to xbox live. :sick

tomandshell said:
My gamertag is... tomandshell.

However, my xbox live subscription expires today, and I've decided not to renew it. I'm just not that good at video games, and whenever I've played it, 12 year old kids have torn me apart and then cussed at me while I lay dying. I have little kids in the house, and the language that comes pouring out of the TV when I have played online is not exactly family friendly. In the end, it just wasn't that much fun for my $50. If I were a little more skilled, it might be different. But for now, I am saying goodbye to xbox live. :sick

yeah i understand tom, this is why i stopped playing on LIVE back around the time Halo2 came out. i got tired of all the language and people that were insanely better than me. thats why i try to organize games with only people i know. its better that way :chew with the PS3 i do admit its gonna be awesome, but Sony is gonna lose this round IMO. it is overpriced, lacks complete innovation, and doesnt deliver everything that was promised last year.

~~Chrome Hounds is the only game i plan on buying before the new medal of honor and brothers in arms come out.

My brother got Xbox live awhile back, but I have never played with it. I am a playstation person and hardly ever play Xbox. He usually plays Fifa Soccer or Splinter Cell. I'll check and see what his screename is and maybe try it myself.

I usually play SW Battle Front for PS2 online though.

carbo-fation said:
I usually play SW Battle Front for PS2 online though.

i used to play battle front on the box all the time. that game is seriously addicting. splinter cell is good too, but i only like to play the co-op missions. i traded the first two in when i got the 360 so i only have chaos theory left.

hairlesswookiee said:
Chrome Hounds is the only game i plan on buying before the new medal of honor and brothers in arms come out.

Dude, a co-op game of Brothers in Arms would be super sweet! I'll have to make sure and get that game just so we can do that! I'll be sure to pop you a message once I get the system....

I loved the last two games and it can get pretty intense. Probably the most "real" feeling WWII game I've played. The tactics are all there and the characters actually reminded me of friends I knew in the military..

Great series. :D

no doubt brothers in arms is my favorite WWII game now. have you seen the preview of the new one?? its gonna be awesome. now you control 3 squads -- the new one is the heavy weapons support. depending on the mission the third squad will either have a .30 cal gunner or bazooka.

I've got a PS2 but thinking about getting rid of it and trying to decide which I want more the 360 or the PS3.

I really would love to get a 360 but figure comes first. hopefully my brother will buy one and I'll play you. Not much of a gamer but I think I can kick some you know what :cool: *just kidding man. go easy on me.*:lol

yeah, practice does help. back when i halo2 came out i was really good, but when i couldnt take the 12 kids maturity level anymore i quit playing. 2 months ago i logged on and tried playing with my brother and we got our butts kicked.

~~now you give me call of duty2 on the PC and i can seriously lay the smackdown. i got really good with that game.

Damn :lol This world is full of losers ha? :emperor Remember, it is just a game. That is why there is a restart button on each console :cool:

My gamertag is malcolm reynold. I was surprised that it was available! I am always up for some Halo/Halo 2 and i will get battlefront when it gets a little cheaper, but my schedule is so packed right now my xbox is collecting dust! Maybe we should set up a game sometime, invite only to keep out the majority of the dunderheads that haunt xbox live.

Back