my life size michael keaton batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A VERY accurate depiction of Mr. Keaton. His large head and narrow shoulders are captured beautifully; nice piece.

Just kidding TC. That is seriously though one of the coolest, if not, THE COOLEST life size figure I have ever seen. WoW!!!
I'm seriously Amazed by that figure man. Grats.

Sorry but the shoulders are too narrow. It looks like he's got no arms. Not even Tim Burton would have cast him if he'd looked like that.

471576e2-3a3c-407f-a45e-ff85018d630c_Batman_Michael_Keaton.jpg

Man, if only we would all pay attention to detail, imagine how much better our product will be and how much money we would all save! I appreciate all the feedback, I know that when it comes to life size figures, details are everything,believe me i know. There were several different costumes used in the movie. The picture that was provided by tomk( which i always wanted a poster of that!!), was a promotional shot of the movie. The cape in that picture is actually on top of the cowl, if you look the sharp ends of the cowl are not being shown.

Below you will see that one of the costumes used in the movie, did in fact have a very narrow build to it, and the cowl is on top of the cape ( notice the sharp ends are showing).

Also since we are on the subject of detail, Michael Keaton was given height in his boots to make him a bit taller, since he is indeed a short guy. Check out these shots

Michael-Keaton-Tim-Burton-on-the-set-of-Batman-1989_.jpg

batman_burton_keaton_onset.jpg
2011-03-14_14-22-18_404.jpg

Promotional movie shots usually exaggerate on certain things to give it that broad appearance, all movies are meant this way or certain scenes are played by stuntmen, which in fact give it that different appearance. For example, the life size freddy vs jason i made, people said the body structure was not like ken krizinger but in reality it was douglas tait who played that last role, Douglas in fact has a very slender build . As for the Batman, I decided to go with the narrow build and requested that the mannequin be added a bit of height inside the shoes to make it a bit taller. In any case im surprised no one said anything about the belt, I am indeed working a new belt for the Batman. I will have more pics posted for you guys soon!!

Last edited:
yeah I agree the little details, like arms!. In the first shot you showed there, Keaton has his arms crossed? Shoulders in? Someone noted above, the life size model (although fantastic) looks like it has no arms. Thats why they look similar. Forget the promotional pics, I also know Batman inside out also, Keaton is indeed short and thin, but he always looked like he had arms!

On a side not, I had forgotten how cool, Keaton actually looked as bats. Amazing, by far the best version ever created onscreen IMO. And the fact that Keaton completely changed facially and physically in the suit was amazing.

snapshot20090103182741.jpg

MichaelKeatonBatman.jpg

2011-03-14_14-22-29_140.jpg

Rick this piece is perfect. Bjorn knocked it out of the box. I wouldn't change a thing. It is Michael Keaton and it looks alive. The best Batman Life Size out there to compliment the best Jason out there. You have a museum in that room. Awesome got to come by and check out this guy asap!!!

Rick this piece is perfect. Bjorn knocked it out of the box. I wouldn't change a thing. It is Michael Keaton and it looks alive. The best Batman Life Size out there to compliment the best Jason out there. You have a museum in that room. Awesome got to come by and check out this guy asap!!!

Detale78!! thanks brother! You know that you are welcomed anytime man!!! anytime!!!!

Here are some more shots

DSCN0069.jpg

DSCN0065.jpg

The arms look perfect when the cape is swept back like in the pic you just posted. Either way it looks great.

Not a fan of the Burton films, but Keaton and his costume were easily the best parts.

Back