Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjam

Here on the Perimeter
Reaction score
Post your pics and comments here.

Some Anakins have already arrived in the Asian Market, here is one of the first pics I've seen... although it is clearly a Custom painted SSC Anakin as pointed out by Batty

image0970.jpg

Last edited:
Production pics rocked as did the amazing final approved sculpt by Andy B as we saw in the production blog

This Asian market sculpt is missing the chin cleft, the lips are markedly smaller and missing detail above the lips, eyes changed under and between the eyes (missing detail) and the paint apps are not correct; skin tone, lip color and eyeliner (maybelline version?)

However, I am reserving ANY judgment until I have him in hand.

I have to wonder if someone isn't customizing this one. It just seems way way too far off in the lips and some in the eye area.

This is a translated quote from the guy who posted those pics:

"Yes, really could not endure this appearance, and changed immediately!"

Sounds like he did a repaint. Although I don't know why he couldn't "endure this appearance". After the way Luke turned out, I'm not too worried.

Batty said:
This is a translated quote from the guy who posted those pics:

"Yes, really could not endure this appearance, and changed immediately!"

Sounds like he did a repaint. Although I don't know why he couldn't "endure this appearance". After the way Luke turned out, I'm not too worried.

I think he made him look even worse.

Good to know this first pic was a repaint, but was it a resculpt too? Seems it is a SSC Anakin.

Here is Prod Pic Sculpt and Paint Apps

2119press020018ue.jpg

And here are ToyFair pics posted by RS

IMG_0072.jpg
IMG_0094.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I think this is the custom paint job he's talking about...

image0978.jpg

He couldn't endure the appearance of the first pic in this thread...

Notice that his small red lips are still there.

Intersting indeed. If that is the final paint job its the lips that are messing anything up for me.

His custom looks worse.

The Toyfair Anakin pics look more like the paint job Luke has, I'd think he will look more like that. I don't think there is anything to worry about untill we see some other pics.

If the lips are true, I've got paint to fix them lol.

Yeah, I thought the Toy Fair pics were production and he looked absolutely fantastic.

EVILFACE said:
His custom looks worse.

The Toyfair Anakin pics look more like the paint job Luke has, I'd think he will look more like that. I don't think there is anything to worry about untill we see some other pics.

If the lips are true, I've got paint to fix them lol.

I'm with you, I think the TF pics will be most representative but it'll be intereresting to see more "in hand" Anakin pics, some of us should be getting our Anakins by Thursday or Friday.

Last edited:
Man, I think this is a custom job...how could it not be?!?!?! The eyeliner come on...lolll It looks like someone was trying to make him look more evil, it turns out he looks just more gay....Sideshow couldnt allowed a production piece so different than the proto....loll.. At least not the Sideshow I used to know...loll

Shaihulud said:
Man, I think this is a custom job...how could it not be?!?!?! The eyeliner come on...lolll It looks like someone was trying to make him look more evil, it turns out he looks just more gay....Sideshow couldnt allowed a production piece so different than the proto....loll.. At least not the Sideshow I used to know...loll

Yeah, you're totally all over that, Shai. Still, Anakin arrived in Asia so those boards will be/are posting pics.

Back