SilentSurfer needs help with Elvira PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentSurfer

Good Enough Never Is!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi horror Freaks.

I recently got the Elvira PF from Sideshow's distressed product list. I knew there was some minor damage, but what wasn't mentioned was that the knife was also missing from her belt. Perhaps they didn't realize that. I've been unable to get a replacement for it, so I'm wondering if...

...anybody willing to let me barrow their Elvira PF belt knife so I can recast it for myself?

I will pay for shipping both ways and guarantee the safety of your knife. PM if you can help.

Thanks Elvira fans,

Nathan

I've got one and can help you out. This site won't let me PM yet becase I'm new. In the spirit of helping, any chance you know where I can locate a dual base for the Bride of Frankenstein PF scene?

Hi Ghost, thanks for the offer. I may have it taken care of but I'll keep you in mind as a fall back, if you don't mind.

Here is my Elvira PF now, sans knife, sans critter, sans repaint.

Finger.jpg

HoldingWhat.jpg

PF.jpg

The only question now is, what is she doing? I've thought of sculpting an albino python to wrap around her (not happening), giving her a heart to be drinking blood from with a straw, having her hold a large Coors can to being drinking from or just holding a six pack (probably not happening either, giving her a severed limb to be examining, giving her a 1/4 Jason mask, or... I just don't know. I'm open to suggestions, so let me hear some. The best feasable idea will become a reality. Don't be shy, but don't be crude either. No kielbasa references.:wink1:

Back