Jye's display room , xm MAG !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jye318

Super Freak
Reaction score
New update on 8/31/18
View attachment 425019
View attachment 425020
View attachment 425021
344F63C7-7E8B-46AA-B3DC-0835246B346D.jpg

Finally !!! I have some time to pick up some pictures!!
I have start collecting statues from SDCC/2010, I have them inside the box for 8 months, and now I move to a new house, so I can start buying case, shelve to display my statues.
please, give me some common , and thank you for your time !!
To all the people who is questioning about the round glasses:
Brought from craigslist, from the owner of "rock and republic ", he is closing the company, so I am lucky to pick this two and one oval glass up, and they are in good price!! Thanks!!!
the beginning......10/10/10

finial001.jpg

276e5f92.jpg

new.jpg

e5f4c4a4.jpg

update: from 5/1/12
e4f98d70.jpg

5d537f72.jpg

84e340a2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Jye's display room

Only 8 months????:horror

What do you do for a living? Does it invlove late night pharmaceticals exchange?

I hope you enjoy unpacking those stuffs, congrats to your new home too!
thank you !!! packing is already killing me !!!

Only 8 months????:horror

What do you do for a living? Does it invlove late night pharmaceticals exchange?

:exactly: yea, man, please call me crazy collector, 8 months with almost 50 statues include marvel, TMNT, Street fighter etc.....but the money is killing me since I also brought the new house....so I am like homeless now haha:slap

Where did you get the two display cases on each end? I really like that they are round, too.

that is the best part of my research, I have found this round glass case luckly, it's from the company of "rock and republic " , their boss is closing the company, and they try to sold a lot stuff, and I got two for $190 and another oval glass , even bigger !!

Looking Forward to seeing it all put together.
What are those round shelves on either end of your Detolf?, they Intrigue me. Congrats Jye.

14 load tonight.....gonna do it tomorrow night, thanks guys !!

that is the best part of my research, I have found this round glass case luckly, it's from the company of "rock and republic " , their boss is closing the company, and they try to sold a lot stuff, and I got two for $190 and another oval glass , even bigger !!

Sweet! I love those display cases. Please post a photo of the bigger one when you have a chance.

Wow! Many statues you got for just been collecting less than a year. Looking forward to see it evolve. Gotta love those tall ceilings.

second day of my display room. enjoy ~~
roompic002.jpg

roompic001.jpg

Last edited:

This is petty much my dream. To move into a new place that's both private, and spacious. I have so many wonderful toys, statues, and posters just packed away, waiting to be enjoyed one day.

Looking good. Congrats!

This is petty much my dream. To move into a new place that's both private, and spacious. I have so many wonderful toys, statues, and posters just packed away, waiting to be enjoyed one day.

Looking good. Congrats!

Same here...

Well congrats on the new display room JYE! Im jealous...:wave

Back