Next two customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndreTK421

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are my next two in line for me.First one is a Boss of a squad! The next one, I will give you one guess on this one. And I will even give you a hint... its not Asajj.
AurraSing2.jpg

Aura Sing???

did I guess right? do I win a prize? :D

but seriously, can't wait to see what/who the next candidates are!! :rock

:yess:Gipetto You guessed right! And as far as the first one goes this is the hint lol (BOSS) of a squad. I love guessing games. But that one will be first before Aurra.

boss of a squad will be a wee more difficult...I'm not well educated on the Military of Star Wars...

but if squad is loosely said, my first guess with just Boss was Cad Bane just b/c he's a bad@$$

but now that I think about it more Boss may be hint for Bossk?

LOL Nope those are clever guesses though. Oh ok I will just say its Boss from Republic Commando Hes boss of Delta squad. I wish I was doing a Cad Bane he's so bad ass I love that character!

LOL Nope those are clever guesses though. Oh ok I will just say its Boss from Republic Commando Hes boss of Delta squad. I wish I was doing a Cad Bane he's so bad ass I love that character!

Those are both great customs to make. Love the Republic commandoes. Maybe 1 day I will take a shot at them. Cad Bane would be awesome! Dorgs made 1 that looks fantastic. I don't think i could even get 1 to look as good as his.

Man I really can't wait for Aura Sing! I've been waiting for SS to make her in 1/6! This is going to be really awesome project man! :rock

Ive got a few sets of dorgs republic commando armour sitting around if anyone wants to buy them off me :wink1: 1 is already painted as boss, but their only set for a slim tt and would need dremelling further to fit a bigger body.

Yea Gipetto I cant wait to get to her either going to fun. I am going to model her after the clone wars version as I like how they did her eyes on the series. So hopefully I will be able to capture that. Going to be hard but I think after I do Boss I will be up to it.

OK did a bit of work on Boss and Aurra last night and today. Boss's armor is fitted and ready for primer Yay! And I did a bit of paint work on Aurra I think I am happy with it but who know's I might adjust it a bit more. I got her antenna in and I will try and do the pony tail tonight if I can. heres a couple pics enjoy gents!
Boss1.jpg
Boss2.jpg
Boss3.jpg
Aurra1.jpg
Aurra2.jpg
Aurra3.jpg

Yea the painting on the head is done, I have been looking over and over and over reference pics for like weeks, and she is just plain very very very light grey almost white no real depth to the face. The clone wars one on the other hand has a bunch of under tones but the head I have is closer to the movie version, no real sharp features at all like the clone wars version. So I have to stick with movie version unfortunately. I really like the clone wars version but for now until I find a head with sharp features I will do this.:)

both look great! love the armor for Boss (I'm new to the Republic look)

and Aura, well she just looks fantastic already! :rock

can't wait to see how the ponytail comes along!

Back