Dead petition..please SS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Make a line for these figs... more then just CC exclusives! Please:D :D :D

I need a horde of Zombies!!!! :chew

(Even if it's just 2 or 3 a year)

I kinda agree with abs, once a year makes the line special and exciting. Granted, more figures would be nice, but I can live with one a year if that is all we get.

lcummins said:
I kinda agree with abs, once a year makes the line special and exciting. Granted, more figures would be nice, but I can live with one a year if that is all we get.

I agree....As much as I would like a whole slew of zombies... it does seem kinda cool to get one a year, makes it seem more special. But then again, that's just me.. :D

One a year...to keep the line alive (or dead..loll) for a decade !!!!

I'd like to see at least one more announced every year for the Spooktacular. I really hate the idea of a Comic Con line.

Yes, a few more per year would be nice....okay at least one at Halloween. Just to make that special time of year, even more special. You know that warm and fuzzy feeling?! :D

Yes one around Hollow's Eve/ Spooktacular and one for comic con would be great, 2 a year. Maybe they can start using scuplts of the sideshow staff for this line.........MMMMM Zombie Chicky and Zombie Dusty are a must have for me.

SKARY said:
Yes one around Hollow's Eve/ Spooktacular and one for comic con would be great, 2 a year. Maybe they can start using scuplts of the sideshow staff for this line.........MMMMM Zombie Chicky and Zombie Dusty are a must have for me.

I'd rather have zombie versions of us. It would make a great contest!

Buttmunch said:

Just imagine a Zombie figure of this Guy !!!! That would be the scariest Sideshow figure of all times....

Shaihulud said:
Just imagine a Zombie figure of this Guy !!!! That would be the scariest Sideshow figure of all times....

Oh man...now I going to have to sleep with light on...thanks alot Shai!!

Two a year sounds good to me... the one a year thing imo isn't so bad as it just being a convention exclusive. That's where it becomes a pain in the ass to get.

Buttmunch said:

Yeah, actually that would be a rather cool contest. I'd love to see that!

Make the Dead part of the annual Spooktacular..... I'd be down with that. And to top it all off, it would not take away from the coolness of the Con Exclusive. :D

I can appreciate wanting more zombie figures but one a year is kind of cool. It does kind of make it an event. Plus I don't think I could take all these mind games all year. :D

I like the one a year thing....It makes it that much better when it is finally released....very cool to have an annual figure from SS.

I'm not saying there has to be 4 a year... one for the con and one for Spooktacualr would be awesome.... I just don't want to be 40 years old until I get a shelf of these awesome SS creations!!!!!:monkey2

Back