• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Han in Carbonite environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenbenobi

STAR WARS FREAK
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy Sideshow's Han in Carbonite environment. Preferably never displayed, but I'd consider it depending on the asking price. Or, if you don't have one for sale but know of a store which is still selling it, that'll work too... I've had this waitlisted at Sideshow for over a year, so now am giving up hope they'll find one in the warehouse. Thanks in advance!

jabbarotj.jpg

Not for sale.

If you can deal with a displayed one without the box but still in perfect condition let me know. Ebay isn't much help on a price since the only one that sold lately was $350 but that was with the box so obviously I'm not looking for nearly that much. If you are interested I can see what it would cost to ship then work on an overall price.

Back