Re: ah_t00t's 1/6 & Other Toy Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ah_t00t

Super Freak
Reaction score
Small Island, One Bomb is all it takes to "KaBoom"

Hi to all, I am new here, I have been looking at some of the reviews here for quite some time and boy I am glad I did cozz I learned quite alot of stuff from you guys like stripping the Tony Stark Mark Test Figure step by step to awesome customs made by individuals.

What got me to collect 1/6 figures was surfing the web and i chanced upon Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Battle Damaged and yes it was my first ever collection and definately lol not the last!!! Sure enough, i got hooked on easily as they really potray my childhood memories of movies which made me watched them again recently.

Now i am ended up ordering these figures as well such as War Machine & Iron Man Mark IV. I truly am very happy in acquiring them. :yess:
Currently i am looking around trying to find some of the previous hot toys figures in MIB or MISB condition such as T-800 Endoskeleton BD, Robocop 3 Flight Pack Version, AVP Preds which i know no way in hell i am able to get them since they are so expensive in the ebay market. If anyone is willing to part with them, do let me know and i will get back to you asap.

Right now i dare not to put them out in shelves as i am very afraid in years to come these paints might fade due to the materials used as I am such a lousy painter. :exactly: So whenever i am handling them i always wear plastic gloves. Can anyone kindly let me know is there any other way to prolong them in terms of paint wear and other things to take note ?

Below are just some photos of my collection, I haven't taken a snap shot of my Mark III BD yet (which i should:slap) because of recent movement of stuff around therefore he is placed in my gf's house. Sorry about the pics, i will do a better job when i have more time.

Once again, greatly appreciated and thanks to all for sharing the knowledge around here. Enjoy!!!!

Updates:

Hot Toys War Machine -[Page 5]
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV -[Page 5]
Hot Toys Predator 1 -[Page 5]
Kenner Batmissile Batmobile - [Page 5, 6]
Kenner Batmobile - [Page 6]
Kenner Batwing - [Page 6]
Macross - SDF 1 (1/3000) - [Page 6]

Last edited:
Re: ah_t00t's 1/6 Collection

Thks guys!!! But bad news!!!! I think i have been cheated in ebay, :mad:

I recently brought from this seller 3 predators, 2 of them are from the avp series. Apparently, those three have already been paid and i did get a tracking number from him and was told it has already been sent out on the 04/03/2011. Just recently this seller became unregistered.

I even called my own postal office and the guy over the phone told me the number looks legitimate and told me to wait for probably another week before it shows in his system.

Now i am getting worried, i have already send an email to his private email today, still waiting for a reply, other than reporting to ebay, i don't think i can do anything else but wait. So disappointed!!!

Guys any ideas on what else can i do?

pay via paypal?... if so ur pretty safe in getting your money back brah

Hi Thks!!! I have just filed a case to ebay about it, and now i have to file 2 more from paypal as i directly purchase it from him. Even though like what Predator 1 said in the movie when he was dying: "____ happens"!!!, i am still not gonna give up looking for them.

I know this is something not related to this thread or the forum but i started out my collection from Transformers to Kenner 1989 Batman TDK & Returns, Macross & Genesis Climber Mospeada. Some pics to share with: I am going to start with Mospeada the 1/35 scale Red Alpha:

Last edited:

I don't really like the latest betas that came out, I always had this idea of making a 1/35 Beta to fit the old gakken alphas but still there are a few issues to consider concerning the attachments while combining both together

Great way to start a collection. :rock

YAHOO!!!:yess: Finally, just got my hot toys Predator 1, i know its kinda very late to get it already and have spent quite an amount on it :slap but it's so awesome, just had to add abit of extra paper cardback to enhance the LED lights, will post some pics soon once i am done checking other areas of him.

Come on Hot Toys finish the rest of the predator clan in predator 2, man i can't wait!!! lol hopefully they will add more different accessories on each individuals IF they really produce them out, otherwise on the downside all will look the same.

Great start to your collection, excellent figures. Great to see another member from Melbourne on here. I really like your poses and photos keep it up. I’ve almost finished my Predator / AVP collection just need Scar and then I’m complete. Sorry to hear about your ebay experience, happened to me quite a few times as well.
These figures take ages to come out, almost an 8-12 months after they’re announced so no word yet on the other P2’s. Cheers

Thanks for all the comments guys!!!

Yup hopefully refunds are quickly given to those involved including me, haha good to see you draks006 a fellow collector here as well, near the area, all along i have been a lone ranger and noone to share or discuss on all these collections all the while until i decided to sign up to be a "freak" here, lol,

I saw one up for grabs in ebay, the seller is from Australia as well, selling his scar for 800, wow but hey you are near to completion, i am still far far away from being complete. Initially wanted to pick up AVP predators as well but end up on my 'to buy or not to list' as its wayyyy over my budget currently so i might end up not getting them.

Did you get the new Preds as well? I dunno why but it don't seem to make me say YES to it. Anyways do keep in touch!!! Maybe some day, all the aussie collectors shld meet up and talk about it haha Cheers!!! Edwin

Congrats on a Hot Toys Masterpiece :clap

looks great... the Iron Man & War Machine rocks too :)

Back