Hi, my name is adam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metaldude

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi there my name is adam i am a huge horror fan and collect anything to do with horror mainly slasher movies. I have been collecting for only about 3-4 months so i kinda started late with the collecting business (21). Even though i have only been collecting for a little while i have sideshow, Jason part 2, part 7, Jason goes to hell, jason and freddy from freddy vs jason, pamela vorhees, new nightmare freddy. I am also waiting on leatherface 2003, michael myers, evil ash and ash. I got into sideshow because on the amazing sculpts so aim to own the entire horror catalogue from them. So anyway hi guys.

Adam.

Welcome Adam...you have made a grave error in falling in love with SS....your life will never be the same...have fun here and enjoy SS, it is the best collectibles company in the free world...

Dont i know it dude its unbelivable how quick my wages dissapeared. Theres just to many fine models on the site to resist. Im also wanting the buffy and x-files stuff so i fear i am am doomed.

By the Way Adam, don't forget about tommorow's Non attendee Freddy. I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss this one. Be ready for the fight of your life. :emperor All I can say is, get to know the Refresh shortcut on your keyboard and be on time, sharp. :maul

metaldude said:
Yeh when is it going up for the non attendees then? Im gonna need some serious money as i just bought 4 sideshows from ebay.

Tommorow, May 19, 2006 at 10:00 a.m. USA time. If I were you, cancel soem of your ebay winnings, unless they are great value, and go for this or else you will be paying 2-4 times its amount. I kid you not.

Well i got ash for £15 evil ash £12 so there cheap I may have to wait to pay and see if i get a freddy. I know when there sold out they triple in price on ebay like jason part 3 i need some serious cash for that.

metaldude said:
Well i got ash for £15 evil ash £12 so there cheap I may have to wait to pay and see if i get a freddy. I know when there sold out they triple in price on ebay like jason part 3 i need some serious cash for that.

Yup!! But if you stick around some of these Freaks sell their stuff for cheap for fellow freaks. And about the cash problem, yeah, you are not the only one.

Just talked my boss to let me leave work early so i stand a little chance of getting this freddy. also gonna try and save so i can get me a part 3 jason from somewhere. The only issue is there aint many stores in the uk that sell many sideshow items.

Hi Adam, good to have a new freak on the board! Welcome. To bad you've initially missed the Freddy. But he's still available on the SSC site, so perhaps if you hurry.

Welcome metaldude! Glad to see another Jason/horror nut amongst us! I hope that you find your Jason 3 eventually, he was my holy grail for a long time before a fellow freak helped me out.

Keep the faith and eventually.... your time will come. :D

Sweet some of the reproductions are amazing. I will get into that when i am earning more money because all my money is gone each month nowdays on merchendise mainly friday the 13th stuff im after everything availible, so if anyone has some friday the 13th stuff they dont want anymore i will probably buy it.

Back