Crysis 2 figures by NECA and Unimax

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know these figures are old news, I did a search and found no thread about these. I saw the NECA figure at TRU and my LCS but had no interest until I saw some pictures online and saw how much articulation the figure has. Then I searched online to find out more info about the character and game. The game looks cool along with the story to it. So I ended up just getting one from BBTS and PO'd the Unimax Nanosuit 1.0 and 2.0. I hear the Unimax are found at Target stores, anyone saw them? Or any other freaks are getting these figures?
NECA
NECA-Player-Select-Crysis-2-Nanosuit-2-14_1295135362.jpg

Unimax
Crysis-2-ASST_3.png

Not that I know of, but I hear it's decent for a GI Joe sized figure. Details, paint and weapons are decent. I also read that Unimax is in the making of I think Ghost Recon, oh and their the guys that are making the little AC: Brotherhood figures. They are also trying to get other video game license.

I picked up a Unimax figure from target tonight. I got the Alcatraz Neosuit 2.0, I was hoping to find the Neosuit 1.0 but there was none. I would say it would be cool to get them only because of the other aliens you can pose them with. Other than that if you just want the main character just get the NECA version. The reason why I'm getting these is for the Neosuit 1.0, hopefully NECA makes one.

If NECA make a Nanosuit 1 version, Im guessing it will be Nomad, as he was the protagonist of the original Crysis and was always masked... But Im not sure they'll make it. They probably have only the Crysis 2 license and and itll depend on how well Crysis 2 figures sell... people who are not a fan of the game should go buy the figure, its THAT awesome. Its really a solid figure.

Unimax has Crysis 2 license but Nomad is in series 1, maybe he is a playable character, unlockable or flashback in cut scene in the game.

In my area he sold out or ain't warming the pegs in TRU or the LCS. I just ended up getting him at BBTS and even right now they have only 4 left and the game has not released yet.

Nomad is from the first Crysis, Im sure the whole license is for the series and not JUST 2. So I believe NECA already have the rights to make Nomad in Nanosuit 1, HOWEVER I dont know wether they think it'll be commercially successful...

Saw the Unimax Nomad Nanosuit 1.0 at TRU, didn't get it since it's in my pile o loot. I like the 1.0 look better than 2.0 because the 2.0 figure looks too bulky. Same for the NECA version, it looks too bulky but when posed it looks baddass.

I only played the demo of the first game but didn't make it very far due to the demo having crashing problems. kept reading about the articulation on the back and chest, so I looked up a video on youtube and was sold. maybe Neca can make some tree's for my new Crysis Nanosuit figure to fight. :D

Back