SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zartan 12-Inch Figure

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nzvSnD-_wsc?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:wave

Seems Sideshow is starting to pump these out!(just the way we hoped) see ya Hot Toys!

Seems Sideshow is starting to pump these out!(just the way we hoped) see ya Hot Toys!

They really are. Dusty, Cobra Desert Sniper, Stalker, and Cobra Viper set to ship this year, plus we know that Hawk and Zartan are in production...and we're still in first quarter 2011!

(To be fair, Dusty and Cobra Desert Sniper were pre-ordered in 2010).

You would think that with a new production peek and the knowledge that Hawk and Zartan should be up for pre-order sometime soon, it would quench my thirst for G.I. Joe; on the contrary, I want more.

You know Sideshow is doing something right when a grown man is as excited about G.I. Joe as when he was a kid.

C'mon Sideshow, bring on Lowlight and Tunnel Rat for the next Joes and Scrap Iron and Snow Serpents for the next Cobras.

They really are. Dusty, Cobra Desert Sniper, Stalker, and Cobra Viper set to ship this year, plus we know that Hawk and Zartan are in production...and we're still in first quarter 2011!

(To be fair, Dusty and Cobra Desert Sniper were pre-ordered in 2010).

You would think that with a new production peek and the knowledge that Hawk and Zartan should be up for pre-order sometime soon, it would quench my thirst for G.I. Joe; on the contrary, I want more.

You know Sideshow is doing something right when a grown man is as excited about G.I. Joe as when he was a kid.

C'mon Sideshow, bring on Lowlight and Tunnel Rat for the next Joes and Scrap Iron and Snow Serpents for the next Cobras.

I hear ya...this is my favorite 1/6 scale line....remember too that Sideshow said Destro was coming too with a late 2011/early 2012 reveal
:yess:

The bigger Destro body will then provide for Gung-ho and Roadblock :yess:

of course of the joes I am clamouring for Snowjob and Rock N Roll

With Sideshow upping the limit to two per person for the EXs, you can probably get your two.

Let the rampant speculation about the exclusive begin in earnest.

Wonder what real-life weapon(s) he'll come with.

looks particularly close to someone's custom. same source material I guess, but really too close.

Back