Bluray titles you most want to see released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furystorm

Super Freak
Reaction score
We have "Upcoming Bluray" and "Your lastest..." threads, but what are the blurays you most want to see released, sooner rather than later. For me, since I converted to bluray, I've been holding off on picking up certain films which I would rather not have to double dip on. There are obvious omissions from the bluray pantheon, but tell us what your most wanted blurays are...

Obvious ones for me:

Star Wars - which is coming, and I have preordered
Indiana Jones - first three films, but I have a feeling we are going to get hosed and have to buy a set.

But what I really want and don't see coming anytime soon:

Legend

Jaws
Brazil
Sholay
Terminator 1 (done with a new transfer)
Robocop (done with a new transfer)
Predator (ditto)
Star Trek: The Next Generation

off the top of my head

Absolutely yes to Jaws (one of my favorites) and Brazil. I suppose I can live with the lesser quality of previously released T1 and Predator.

Jurassic Park Trilogy

Blade TRilogy

The Big Lebowski

Slapshot 1 & 2

Jaws

Extended Edition Lord of the Rings Trilogy

Finding Nemo

The Game. It's never gotten a decent release here in the States. Although I think it's supposed to be coming out on Criterion later this year.

Blade II
Big Lebowski
Pulp Fiction
LOTR Extended Editions
SW (OT ONLY!)
Incredibles (APRIL :yess:)

Probably a few more but that's what immediately came to mind.

The Game. It's never gotten a decent release here in the States. Although I think it's supposed to be coming out on Criterion later this year.

Absolutely! Love The Game, and everything Fincher for that matter. And I think I heard it will be a Criterion release as well.

Extended LOTR's !
Blade Trilogy (US Remastered Release)
Aladdin
Finding Nemo
Mulan
Jurassic Park Trilogy
Robocop (Remastered)
Indiana (OT)

That's a good start.

There's an early Lucasfilm produced cartoon that I'd love to see get a proper video release called "Twice Upon a Time". It's been caught in legal hell for years.

It was famous because a renegade version (more adult, much funnier) was on HBO. The only official video release was a much tamer version on VHS, and even that is extremely rare.

Slim to none. I mean do we really think he can even fit the role?

RGA_conanbarbarian460.jpg

conan.gif

:(:(:(:(

Arnold%20Schwarzenegger.jpg

Back